Truth or dare (2/3)

"Hm", I said and remembered I wanted to embarass Natasha. "Nat. Truth or dare?"
"Dare", she said and smirked.
"Always dare with you!", I laughed. "I dare you to ..." I thought intently. "Kiss Steve on the mouth or Bruce on the cheek."
"Ou, I want to see that", Tony said and threw a piece of popcorn into his mouth. "Who do you want to kiss?"
"It's not that I want, Tony, I was dared to", Natasha said and rolled her eyes. Her glance switched between Steve and Bruce. Steve's face slowly reddened and Bruce was looking everywhere except Natasha's eyes.
"Wow, I really like this game", Loki said and leaned forward like an interesting scene in a movie came on.
I looked at Loki and then at Nat, very proud if myself. He liked the game. My stomach tingled again.
"Well, great", Natasha said. "To lessen the body contact I am going to do this." She slid over to Bruce and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He couldn't help but smile. "Don't pride yourself on that", Nat smirked and went back to her place in the circle at the living room floor.
"Who's next?", Steve asked.
"I would say Tony", Natasha answered.
"I choose truth", Tony said while swallowing his popcorn. "Did enough sports for this night."
"Then I want to ask you if you have ever felt attracted to someone sitting in this circle? Like seeing them and being like 'damn, I want to touch them'?" Natasha smiled evily. "Come on, share it with us."
She is good at this game, I thought. As always. But everytime we were playing I was suprised how good she was.
Tony bit his lip and was very careful to look at none of us. "Yes, I was."
I tried to read his expression, but I failed.
"Not a lie", Loki said and smiled.
"Since you are enjoying this game a lot", Tony started, "and it's your first time playing, I think it needs to be your turn. Loki, I dare you to kiss (y/n). On her hand or on her mouth."
I gasped. "Tony!"
He shrugged and smirked at me.
Loki turned to me, smiling again. "Of course." He crawled over to me and took my hand.
The butterflies in my stomach started to fly up again and my heart beat faster, even if I was a little disappointed by him taking my hand.
Loki's lips came closer to it, and before I realized how close he sat to me, he let go of my hand and kissed me right on the mouth.
I shock-closed my eyes and my feelings went ballistic. I didn't move but felt like I was in a rocket leaving earth's orbit.
And it wasn't like Loki wanted it to end fast. I could feel him smirk mischievously, he nibbled on my lower lip, took all the time the world had to offer and pulled back.
I gasped for air. He really was a great kisser.
The others cheered as Loki went back to his place again, grinning satisfied. My face felt like I dipped it in a hot bath. I was probably as red as ... I didn't know, I wasn't really able to think.
"Was it good?", Loki dared to ask.
"Wipe that smirk off your face", I responded with a dry throat and I started to glow even more. But my smile told him it was.
He chuckled happily and glanced at the others. Who would be next?