CHAPTER 03

3rd Person PoV

"Apparently she is a famous person among gangs."

"She?" Xiaojun walked over to Renjun who managed to get the profile of the person they have been looking for the past hours.

"Yep, she's around Jisung's age." Renjun said looking at the profile on his screen. "And very skilled."

Xiaojun nodded in agreement before moving away from the screen. "Come on let's go tell the rest."

About the rest, they were not actually doing anything as they had to wait for the two to actually find something.

As they reached their little hideout they got all attention out put on them so the rest of them were indeed patiently waiting for them to come back with at least some news.

"So?" Jaemin asked as Renjun and Xiaojun came and sat with them.

"We found her profile." Xiaojun decided to speak up. "Yes it's a girl. But we don't know her actual name or what she looks like."

"She definitely skilled then, plus her having some sort of connection with J could mean that they are some what similar." Lucas said.

"Should we tell Taeyong about this?" Shotaro spoke up looking around as everyone was thinking about what they should do next.

"Not now, I want to know what else they have planned." Ara said getting up.

"But what if it's dangerous?" Ara turned around facing the boys, well mainly Hendery as he was the one who asked.

"I did work for J, remember? I'm probably just as skilled as she is." And with that she walked out of the room leaving the boys behind.

"You three need to watch over her at school before she does something stupid." Jeno said looking at the three younger boys.

"We know." Chenle said looking at the door Ara just walked through.

"What makes you think I'll say yes?"

After Ara left the boys behind she straight away went to Taeyong who just happens to be in office when she got there.

"I don't know? You trust me?" She said leaning against the closed door. "I don't even have to be the one in charge. Mark can be in charged."

"Hmm, I do trust you. But, that's half the group in charge of whatever is happening." Taeyong said placing his pen down making eye contact with the girl. "Will you keep the rest informed about everything?"

"Of course we will. We are a team after all and it does involve all of us cause any of us could get harmed."

"Okay, I'll let you guys lead this."

"I get that it's a hard decision but- hUH?!" Ara looked at him with wide eyes. She didn't actually think he would let her, she had a whole plan B planned out. "Are you serious?" He nodded before going back to whatever work he was doing before she came in. "Thank you!"

She immediately walked out of the office and straight away to their hideout hoping that the rest were still in there, and thankfully they were.

"I thought you weren't coming back." Donghyuck said patting a spare seat next to him for her to sit. "Where did you go to?"

"I went to ask Taeyong something." She said sitting next to him. The rest of the boys were all around the room but close enough to hear what she was saying. "Xiaojun and Renjun, can the both of you send each one of us a copy of her profile."

"We can. But why?"

"I asked Taeyong if we could lead whatever is coming our way and he said yes."

"Who's going to be the leader then?" Shotaro asked from the corner of the room. It was like an immediate reaction where all of them looked at Mark as he already had an natural leader vibe with him.

"Nope, not a chance."

"Ugh! Why not? You are literally the only leader here." Jisung protested.

"Jeno can lead just as well as I can."

"Can't we just let Ara lead. She was the one who went to Taeyong about it." Jeno said moving the attention away from him, which he succeeded in.

"Do you guys trust me with that?" Honestly, she doesn't mind being the leader for this mission. She just wasn't sure if she would lead them good enough. "I've never lead a group before. I only did solo missions in the past."

"I think that you'll do a pretty good job." Mark reassured her. "I mean it you know."

"Ew he's being nice." Chenle said as soon as Mark finished his sentence.

"I'm never buying you anything again."

"Wait no I'm sorry! I SAID IM SORRY!"

"I'm enrolling tomorrow."

The girl looked at herself in the mirror to see if her uniform was looking good on her. She her name tag on her uniform Kang Azial it read. She scoffed at reading her name. Even though it is her birth name it wasn't a name she heard often. Angel of Death. That is what she went by and was known for.

"It can't be difficult, right?"

finally a some what introduction on my girl Azial on the third chapter
i can't wait for me to show you guys what I have planned for her