CHAPTER 04

3rd Person PoV

Azial stood in front of the school building. It wasn't the usual, campus is packed with students who would watch her as she is a new student. No. The school ground was actually empty simply because she came into school late. Everyone should actually be in lesson right now, including her.

"I bet the student here aren't as posh as the school makes them look like." She said staring at the building.

As she walked into the school and looking into every single classroom she walked passed, for her own reasons of course. She already knows her way around the school simply because she spent quite a while studying the map of the school, both buildings.

"Are you Kang Azial?"

Azial snapped her head towards the voice and was greeted with a woman, most likely a teacher at the school, standing in front of her with a big smile on her face. The said girl just nodded and made her way over to the still unknown women who lead her into a room.

"Here is your timetable." She gutted handed over the paper and just scanned it trying to memorise it as quick as possible. "You have a free period now so you can take a look around the school."

"Apparently there's a new student that started today." Jisung said as he joined the other three in the classroom.

"Boy or girl?"

"Dunno." They all sat down in their seats waiting for the teacher to enter the room. "But I heard that they will be in our lessons."

"Good Morning class!" All attention was on the teacher as they took their place in the front of the classroom. "As you can see we have new student with us starting today so be nice to her." All eyes immediately went to the girl who was standing next to the teacher. "Introduce yourself love."

"My name is Kang Azial, nice to meet all of you."

"Azial? What kind of name is that?" One of the boys in the class asked.

"I think it's a nice name." She said making eye contact with the Ara who was sat in the back of the classroom.

"Azial, you can take a seat next to Bomin and Bomin please show her around." The teacher pointed at Bomin who was around the middle of the classroom. "Okay class let's start the lesson."

"Isn't safer to have them drop out of school until it is safe and then transfer them to a different school? We could even home-school them."

"Doyoung we are not doing that." Taeyong placed a new file Renjun gave him earlier. "She's around their age she is definitely more likely to keep an eye on them on school ground, it's more natural like that."

"Natural?"

Taeyong nodded before sitting down facing Doyoung. "Think about it, she is their age, she joined the school during the perfect time not making it suspicious. She is smart I'll give her that but then again both of them were taught by J, they both think alike."

"Should we call Clara and Woojin over?" Doyoung suggested.

"For what?"

"Don't you think Woojin would have an idea of this girl." Doyoung watched Taeyong mentally debate with himself before looking back at him.

"Tell Jaehyun to called them to get ready Johnny will pick them up when he's on his way to pick up the kids."

The couple, Woojin and Clara, were both sat in their living room in their shared apartment. They both decided that it would be safer if they just decided to leave the gang world and live normal lives.

The both of them were currently watching TV in silence as they both didn't have any work today. Well they were sat in silence until Woojin's phone rang making the both of them avert their eyes to his phone which was on the coffee table in front of them.

"Oh, it's Jaehyun." Woojin read out his name out loud before actually answering the phone. "Hey, why did you call?" Woojin calmly listened to what Jaehyun had to tell him as he glanced to his girlfriend who was clearly confused by the sudden call. "Umm, yeah sure that's fine." And with that he hung up and looked at Clara who was indeed patiently waiting.

"What was that about?"

"They need out help with something and it has something to with the younger members of the group."

"Today?" Woojin nodded at what Clara asked. "Okay. What would they even need our help with?"

"I haven't got a clue."

"I don't think you understand, why does this kid always need to toilet at the end of the day?" Yes, they were once again waiting for Sungchan who needed the toilet as soon as class ended making the other three wait for him, again. "Can't he just piss at home."

"I can see him so we can start walking, he'll catch up." Jisung said turning around and the two smoothly followed as they saw that Sungchan wasn't that far away from them.

"Is that Johnny?" The four of them saw Johnny pull up in one their family cars, a seven seater to be exact. "Do you think someone else is in the car?" Chenle asked not tearing his gaze from the car not that far away from them.

"We'll see when we get there." The four of them crossed the road and made their over to Johnny's car. "Oh, Woojin and Clara are here."

"Damn where is the excitement?" Woojin said smiling at the four while smiling.

"Why are they here?" Sungchan asked as they all got in the car. "No offence."

"You'll find out when we get home."

"Damn they even got someone to pick them up from school?" Azial said to herself as she watched the car drive away from the school.