CHAPTER 16

"Ara!" The said girl turn around and saw her new friend approaching her. She decided to stop walking and wait for her to come closer so that they can walk to class together.

"Hey." Ara said smiling down at the girl. Yes, Azial is indeed shorter than the other. "Come on, we're almost late for class." Ara grabbed the girl by the wrist and dragged her to their classroom.

The two made it to the classroom and quickly walked over to their seats and waited for their teacher to walk in.

Ara could feel pairs, yes pairs, of eyes on her and she knew exactly who were looking at her. Who else but her three friends. She is fully aware of the fact that they watched her walk into the classroom with Azial next to her.

She just really hoped that they won't approach her here at school or any time at home.

"Okay class! Take out your text books."

Two lessons have gone past now and it was time for their break and so Ara, headed straight to her locker. As she got there, she put away some books and take out others ones as she doesn't have any lessons after this break.

As she closed her locker, she was met with one of the boys looking at her. He did look angry and she obviously knew why. Him and the other two obviously saw her walk into their classroom with someone they were not supposed to be with.

"What do you want Jisung?" She asked placing the textbooks in her bag before slinging it over her shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He spat at her. She simply just rolled her eyes and walked past him. "I asked you question, didn't I?" He grabbed her wrist making her turn around.

"Taeyong told you to back off from me in school." She pulled her wrist away from his gasp and glared at him. "Be a good boy, fucking listen and leave me alone." She spat at him shooting daggers straight at him.

Realising how harsh she sounded her lips formed a thin line as she watch his facial expressions change and so did hers. She mumbled a quick sorry before walking away from him, not even looking back.

"I wasn't expecting that." Jisung turned around and saw both Chenle and Sungchan standing behind him watching the girl walk further and further away from them.

"I think we should actually leave her alone until Taeyong says otherwise." Sungchan said. "She seemed really angry at you."

"I know."

"Taeyong!" The man himself was startled as the girl forcefully walked into the room making the door hit the wall.

"You seem angry."

"No shit, what gives it away." She rolled her eyes as she made herself comfortable in front of him. "Tell your kids to not approach me in school, no matter what."

He chuckled before putting some papers away from him to actually talk to her. "Let me guess. Jisung, Chenle and Sungchan saw you with the girl and one of them approach you?"

"Spot on." She said. "I already told Azial that me and those three are not on good terms and that I don't consider them as friends anymore. I almost got caught cause as I walked away from them, she was walking my way."

"You know that they are worried right?"

"What is there to worry about? They don't even know what I am doing?" Taeyong cocked his eyebrow at her as didn't even realise what she just said.

"Exactly, they don't know what you're doing. It's their instinct to react that like that." Ara finally did look up at him. "Even I am still worried about this. You don't know what's she capable of."

"She doesn't know what I'm capable of either."

"127 is going on a mission right now, Donghyuck and Mark will be staying here." Johnny said as he was leading the meeting this time. "Ara wants to tell you guys something." The two just nodded letting Johnny finish up the meeting.

"I wonder what she has to tell us?" Mark said as the two of them left the meeting room to head over to the others.

"We're here." Donghyuck said as soon as the two of them walked into the room. Ara gestured them to come cover and sit down with the rest of them. "What is it that you wanted to tell us."

"Okay, this is regarding my solo mission." She started of getting everyone's full attention. "I already know that Taeyong told the three of you not to come near me during school hours." She said looking at the three who avoided her eye contact.

"What does that have to do with the rest of us?" YangYang asked.

"It was just another warning for them." She looked back at the whole group before she continued. "Okay, no matter what happens to me this week and I mean no matter what, you guys are not allowed to make a move unless Taeyong tells you to."

Hearing this the members stared at her with confusion not really understanding what she said. It was like she wanted to put herself in danger and that made them worried.

"As the leader for this mission, that is a command." Saying this, the members know that they can't go against her words. "Please."

"Are you sure?" Jaemin asked her.

"I am completely sure. I am only saying this because I know how you guys react whenever something happens to one of our members. So this time, don't do anything unless Taeyong says otherwise."

"Okay, we will trust you on this." Renjun said.

"Okay, that's all I have to say for now. Does anyone have something to say?"

"Oh yeah, I do." Xiaojun said bringing the attention to him.

"Oh yeah those two told me about the number they gave you." Ara said pointing at Donghyuck and Shotaro. "Did you find anything?"

"We didn't. The number is from a burner phone so there's nothing important on it." Xiaojun said looking over Renjun who nodded along with him.

"We even tried tracking it but it's nowhere here. It's on the other side of the country so, there's no point in looking for it."