CHAPTER 23

Before we start this chapter I will like to say that the idea of suicide will be mentioned in this chapter. (Should've said this in the previous chapter as well)

"QUIET!"

"Thanks Johnny." Johnny nodded at Taeyong before he made his way of from the table to join the rest on the ground as they quiet down. "Okay, I need you all to listen carefully."

"It has been a while since we've all left the building to go in a mission together even with three additional people." He said looking at Clara, Woojin and Asahi. "The only reason why we're all going is because Asahi said that there will be men at the location. Johnny will tell you guys how we will go over what is happening tonight."

"Okay, listen you little fucks. As usual, WayV will be heading in from the top, 127 from the back and Dream from the front. Asahi and Clara will be with Dream as I've been informed that has something to show. Woojin will be with 127 and we all know what we have to do right?"

A chorus of yes were heard and Johnny nodded his head before getting off the table and joining everyone.

"Come on guys let's get this over with. It's been going on for a long time now." Jisung spoke before walking out the house and the rest of them following him.

"We've been talking for almost an hour now and you've still not answered my question." Ara rolled her eyes clearly growing impatient with the girl who is pulling out a gun. "Yo, why are you pointing a gun at me."

"I don't like people who keep talking bullshit and you are one of them." She took the gun of the safety guard.

"You know, all this wouldn't happen if you just answered my question." Yeah sure the girl has a gun pointed at her but of course this isn't the first time. Nothing really scares her anymore, she's basically seen everything at this point. "What makes you think that he didn't want to die? You know, everything comes to an end. And he just decided he wanted his life to come to an end early on."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear anything from you anymore."

"Damn, I was gonna tell you some juicy secrets about your brother."

"What secrets? He's told me everything already. We tell each other everything."

"Well, now we know that, that's wrong. He clearly did not tell you why he didn't fight back and decided to let someone kill him." Ara shrugged her shoulders like what she said was nothing. "Siblings clearly don't share everything. However, if you don't shoot me you might find out why he did what he did."

The two just stared at each other in complete silence. Ara impatiently waiting for Azial to give her a proper answer and for the others to come and collect her already. She's getting bored if you can't tell.

And Azial, she's currently at war with her mind debating whether she should do what she always does or just for once, block out her mind and listen to what she needs to hear. But, before she could even utter out a word, muffled gunshots were heard in the distance making the two direct their eyes towards the door.

"What the fuck was that?"

"An enderman, creeper, maybe the enderdragon." Ara said looking back at Azial. "Why are you looking at me like that? Have you never played Minecraft before? Okay, but if I was to be honest that, sounded like gunshots."

"Why am I hearing gunshots?" She shot Ara a look as the girl just blankly looked back at her. "Is this your doing? Where is Asahi?"

"Take your hand of the trigger. You don't want to accidentally shoot me now, do you?" Ara slowly got up from her chair and slowly made her way over to Azial.