CHAPTER 06

3rd Person POV

"Get in the car." Chenle texted Yuta to pick them up since Ara was still feeling anxious throughout the entire lesson. Yuta also managed to get Sungchan and Jisung to come out of the lesson making a small excuse saying that there was a small emergency back at home. So now, the three of them were just waiting for the two to leave the school premises.

"You seem a lot calmer now."

"Of course I do, no one is watching me." Ara said making herself comfortable as she noticed the other two nearing the car.

"We're here, but why?" Jisung asked as he joined Yuta in the front of the car.

"Someone was watching me and Ara in class but she couldn't find who and it was bothering her making her anxious." Chenle explained as Yuta started the car making his way onto the road.

"Don't you think it could've been Azial?" Sungchan asked looking at Ars who had her head against the window.

"I was thinking that, but she doesn't take that class." She paused before looking at Sungchan. "She was in your class."

"Do you think she has someone doing work for her?"

"She must've." Jisung said turning his head to face the three. "You were getting letters before she even joined the school. So there is someone else who knows about us."

"Let's talk more about this when we get home, just rest for now." Yuta said. "The boys went out today so it will be quieter at home."

Back in school, the eyes who were watching Ara are still watching her from a further distance smirking at the thought that they made her feel anxious. They were quick to move their attention away from the car as they felt a tap on their shoulder making them turn around.

"Did she find you?"

"Of course she didn't. I'm like a shadow, she'll never figure out that it's me." They finally decided to break eye contact with the person next to them just to look out of the window ones again. "Why are you even here Azial? Shouldn't you be lesson?"

"Hmm, I should be. But, I saw you looking out of the window so I just walked into your classroom." Azial responded also looking out of the window. "What were you even looking at?"

"I was watching them leave but their car has no number plate on it so there was no way I could possibly track it." They paused to catch their breath before they continued. "Smart move, I'll give them that."

"Take the SD cards from the cameras." Shotaro said as they reach the floor Mark told them to head to first.

Since there are eight of them, they simply just decided to split in two groups of four. The groups consisting Shotaro, Jaemin, Donghyuck, and YangYang whereas the other group has Jeno, Mark, Hendery, and Lucas. Both groups were assigned their own tasks so everything would be done quicker and easier.

"Every single camera?" They all looked at Donghyuck who was looking at all the cameras on the ceiling in almost every single corner they've walked past. "What?"

"Of course from every single camera." YangYang deadpanned before making his way over to one of the cameras taking the SD card out. "I forgot how small these actually are."

"Yeah so be careful to not loose them, every single one can be useful." Jaemin said as each of them handed him the SD cards they've already found and placing them in a plastic bag.

"Do you think the others are having any luck with finding some files and documents?" Shotaro asked.

"Let's hope cause they can be very useful."

Luckily, the others were indeed finding some useful files and documents. When they first separated to find stuff, they thought that at least by now the remaining members of J would've taking most of their stuff with them to keep their identities a secret.

"Yo, this computer is still working." Jeno called from one of the offices he was in. The other three were quick enough to get to the office Jeno is in and stand behind him facing the computer screen. "It has some of their drug deals on here with other gangs."

"Take out the SD cards it might have more information on it." Hendery said tapping the youngers shoulder before moving out of the room to continue the rest of their search.

Jeno nodded focusing on the screen in front of him trying to look for information. "I'll do the same to the rest of the working computers so the two of you can also go now."

"You four get changed and come and meet me in Taeil's office." Yuta said as the five of them got into their house.

"May I ask why?"

"You'll see when you get there, now go get changed." Yuta pointed towards the stairs before he separated himself from the younger ones."

The four of them wasted no more type and sped up to their rooms to get dressed in their more casual clothing before making their way over to Taeil's office where of course him and Yuta were waiting for them.

"I fell down the stairs!"

"That was you?!" The three turned to face Sungchan who was rubbing his shoulder joining them. "I thought Jaehyun was playing with his mini explosions again." Taeil said.

"Anyways you called us here for a reason, right?"

"Yeah we did." Yuta started of. "You see, we placed cameras in all the classrooms in your school so we could keep an eye on you guys. We mainly placed them there because the other four never knew how to behave but something finally happened so we can use them now."

"Chenle or Ara mind telling me what classroom you guys were in?" Taeil asked bringing up the point of views of each cameras in his screens, yes screens.

"Class 48, on the third floor." Chenle said. They all watched Taeil scan through all the screens before he brought up the right one making it big enough for all of them to see. Thankfully for the multiple screens, they didn't have the crowd around him.

"Okay so now we just need to play back to when the lesson started." Taeil waited for one of them to tell him the time their lesson started. "Time please?"

"Oh right, 11 o'clock." Ara said. "It was like in the first 10 to 15 minutes of the lesson."

"You can get an over view of the whole classroom, right?" Jisung said sitting in front of one of the computer screens. Taeil didn't say anything but still made sure they could all get a clear view of the classroom.

"I don't see anything suspicious about this though." Sungchan said joining Jisung as the same screen.

"Don't look at Ara and Chenle, look at anything but them." Yuta said.

They have been replaying the exact same 15 minutes for God knows how long now and still nothing looked suspicious to them. No matter where or how long they looked, nothing seems to be catching their attention.

"Stop." Taeil was quick to pause the video upon hearing Ara's voice. "You see those group of girls in the corner of the room? Zoom in one them."

"What's so suspicious about them?" Sungchan turned to face Ara who has her eyes locked on the screen.

"It's the one behind them." Ara pointed at the very still and calm looking figure that is hidden behind the group of girls. The figure more so looked like an invisible shadow. Very unknown.

"There's someone there?!" Chenle asked. "Taeil, can you zoom in more." And so Taeil did and slowly it became clear to everyone else that there was indeed a figure behind the girls.

"Who are they though?"

"That's for us to figure out."

I've been waiting to publish this chapter because of the new character
you guys how I am with introducing characters that were not mentioned in the character section they really do be coming out of nowhere
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER THO