CHAPTER 08

3rd Person PoV

"Why aren't you going to school today?" Ara was quick enough to notice her housemate sat in their living room still in their pyjamas.

"Will anyone notice?" They said not bothering to look up at Ara. "I could go a whole school year without showing up and no one will notice."

"I notice you." Ara said looking at them seeing the lack of emotion displayed on their face.

"Yeah of course you do, you have no choice." They said finally looking at the girl stood in place. "I am the only person you have left."

Knowing that she had nothing to say as she was left speechless she made her way towards the door getting ready to leave. "I'll see you later."

"I don't think we fully understood how hard it'll be to find this person." Sungchan said.

They've already been through first period and break there was no one that looked like their presence went unnoticed by everyone. They were currently in their three hour long free period before lunch and their last lesson of the day.

"It's harder considering we don't even know what gender they are." Chenle said leaning back into his seat. "Or if they're even in school today."

"Doesn't the school have like files of every student?" Ara asked. She was the only one actually doing some school work right now as she missed yesterday's lesson.

"They do, we just don't know how to get them."

"Can't we just ask Jungwoo and WinWin to help us with that?" She said finally looking up from her notebook.

"Will they help?"

"I mean Ten is helping us." Jisung responded. "So I don't see why they wouldn't help us."

"I'll ask them when we get back home."

"What about that Azial girl?" Sungchan asked. "She hasn't pulled anything yet, and I haven't seen her for a while."

"She's in school." Chenle said. "I walked passed her earlier."

"And she didn't do anything?"

"Of course she wouldn't. She doesn't know that we know she's the one after us." Chenle was the first one to look up at the door as someone new walked into the study room. "Little Miss gangster is here."

Of course the other three weren't dumb enough to all look up at the same time. They just waited for her to walk past them as they all eyed her for any form of suspicion of her.

"We need to find out more about her." Jisung said. He was facing her so he watched her walk to the other side of the room.

"We can't really do much, she doesn't have a criminal record to her name." Sungchan said. "Plus we can't really do much until Ten reports back to us."

"We simply can't make any moves until she does something." Ara said, finally placing down her pen and looking up at the boys. "We don't know anything about her and that's what is pissing me off."

"It's frustrating cause we don't know when she's going to make a move." Chenle said. "You know I was thinking about this last night. Does she actually know anything about us?"

"Of course she does. She found us."

"Yeah but she doesn't know about us in detail." Chenle said trying to make sense. "Like she's knows who we are, what we do and what we've done."

"But she knows nothing else." Jisung said finally getting what Chenle was trying to say. "She might not even know that you worked for her brother." Jisung looked at the girl next to him.

"She might not." She said. "Let's hope she doesn't, it will be easier if that part stays behind the scenes."

"What did J even teach you?" Sungchan asked still not knowing who J exactly was.

"He thought me too much." She sighed looking back at the times she spent with him. "I was basically a mini him and you know what he's like."

Chenle and Jisung nodded remembering how crazy he was. Like what he put them through it felt like being dragged through hell. They were all over place, literally they had to go too different countries just get their two missing members back.

"You're not like that anymore though." Sungchan said.

"I'm still the same, people don't change that quickly." She said. "I could go psycho any time I want too."

"Will you ever do that?" Chenle asked wondering if he's ever witness the girl go psycho mode.

"Go psycho?" He nodded. "I don't know, only if it's needed I guess."

"Hmm, okay." Sungchan got up from his seat taking his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. "Come on, let's go it's getting boring in here."

"Are you still searching a way to seek revenge?"

Azial is currently on the phone with her housemate as she wanted at least one person to talk too. She isn't much of a people person so making more friends wasn't something she was looking for.

"Yeah, I am but I can't really think of anything." She sighed finally sitting down. "Like something that actually screams revenge."

"Do you remember what you wrote in one of the letters?"

"Of course I do." She responded. She started to remember what was written on each letter. Until she remembered her favourite part of one of the letters. "I know what I'm gonna do."

She ended the call and quickly made her way out of the study room. She was fully aware that school has not ended yet but that was not any of her concerns. She made her way over to one of the exits that barely anyone uses so left the school through the exit ready to start planning her plan.

8 chapters in and FINALLY it's all going to begin. I can't wait to show you guys what I've planned for this book.
Okay so I realised I never actually told you guys Woojin's, Clara's and Ara's full name, so I'll just do it here

Woojin aka Taeyong's older brother is obviously Lee Woojin
Clara's full name is Osaki Clara (yes she is Japanese this was mentioned in TEAM) no she is not related to Shotaro
Lastly, Ara's full name is Min Ara