CHAPTER 07

3rd Person PoV

"Sorry for coming late, we were getting drinks and snacks." Sungchan and Jisung were the last two to join the group as they rest of the boys arrived a few minutes ago and they wanted to share what they found.

"It's fine, we haven't started yet." The two of them quickly joined them placing the drinks and snacks in the middle in reach for all of them.

"Okay so what have you guys found?" Ara asked leaning back in the chair she was sat on. "Please tell me you did." She said as she looked around and none of them said anything.

"Me and Xiaojun didn't find much but we managed to get some articles about her." Renjun said passing Ara a few articles they printed out for her.

"I'll ask Ten to look more into it later." She said placing them down in front of her.

"Okay it's our turn I guess." Hendery started of  opening the bag they brought with them for any documents and files they found. They did find more than they thought they would. "We actually found a lot in there and Jeno managed to get some SD cards from some of the working computers there."

"The computers are still working?" Jisung perked up. "It's been over a year and none of them bothered to destroy anything?"

"Isn't that a bit suspicious?" Sungchan followed on from Jisung.

"Anyone would think it's suspicious." Donghyuck said. "But we did kill most of J's members so I doubt the remaining ones went back for their own safety."

"He has a point but keep your guards up, cause the ones who are alive might be working for Azial now." Xiaojun said. "Also give me those SD cards, me and Renjun will look into them when we have time." The ones holding the SD cards passed them over to Xiaojun before they could carry on with their meeting.

"Oh yeah I was going to ask." YangYang spoke up. "Why are you guys home so early?"

"Oh right, we think someone is working with Azial." Sungchan said. "Like someone in our school."

"And how did you guys end up with this conclusion?"

"Me and Ara were in class and you know how she has this thing when she can sense when she's being watch?" They all listened as Chenle started to explain. "Well someone was watching us in class but she couldn't find who so she started getting anxious cause something just didn't feel right so I contacted Yuta to come and pick us up early."

"When we got here, we checked the cameras that the other members insult in the classrooms so find out who was staring at me like there was no tomorrow and this is what we found." Ara pulled out her laptop and moved to a standing position so that everyone could see what she wanted to show them.

"You are showing us a shadow." Lucas said looking up from the screen directly looking at the girl.

Ara shook her head. "That is a person but we don't know who she is as none of us have ever seen them before."

"How do you plan on finding them if you don't know who they are?"

"Honestly, we don't know." Chenle spoke for Ara. "We just know that they are making good use of their lack of presence which we don't have. So it might take us a while."

"Ten!" The said male turned around and was met with two of the younger members coming up to him. The two being Shotaro and Jaemin.

"Hey, what do you need?"

"Can you look into something for us?" Shotaro asked as they sat next to him in the living room.

"Oh my, you guys finally need my help with this!" Ten was quick to notice to the articles in Jaemin's had and taking it into his own. "You guys want me to look into these incidents?"

"Yeah, only if it's possible to do so." Jaemin said as he noticed the change of gaze on Ten's face.

"Oh no, don't worry I think I will be able to find something."

"Thank you so much Ten!"

"If you find anything tell me or Shotaro and we'll tell the rest."

"I will don't worry you guys can go now. I'll start this later today." And with that the two younger boys left to go and do their own thing while Ten scanned the articles, that were given to him, one more time. "Why does this one look so familiar?"

"Remind me again as to why you're seeking revenge on them?"

"They killed my brother." Azial said placing her bag on the couch. "Isn't that a good enough reason? I won't let them get away with that."

"You're talking like you haven't done worse." They deadpanned as they watched Azial stiffen before walking away. "So, don't act all high and mighty. You are literally a walking sin."

Azial had already gone far but she was close enough to hear the name she was just called, a walking sin.

"Aren't we all walking sins." She mumbled to herself before walking further into her room.

LOL I just realised that I still haven't revealed J's name. All you guys know is that his surname is Kang and nothing else. It will definitely be revealed in this book so don't worry :)