CHAPTER 25

GRADUATION DAY!!

Finally. After how many weeks of school left, the four last graduates are getting ready for their graduation ceremony.

"Stop looking at me like that." Jisung said looked at Jeno through his body. "Just say you're jealous cause I look better than when you did on your graduation day."

Jeno scoffed and rolled his eyes looking away and facing Mark who was leaning against the door frame. "Are you hearing this?" Mark nodded letting out a small laugh shaking his head. "Are the other two ready?"

"Yeah they are." As in cue both Sungchan and Chenle walk into Jeno's and Jisung's shared room watching the younger fix his tie.

"Why are you still getting dressed?" Chenle asked ones he looked up from his phone to catch Jisung still fixing himself. "Even Ara is done and downstairs."

"And she always takes long getting dressed." Sungchan added.

"Why are you three still up here?" A new voice joined them and they all looked behind them to see Ara looking at them with her hands in her waist. "Let's go, we're going to be late."

"Oh? You guys are matching. All four of you." The four looked at each other forgetting that they even agreed on matching colours for their graduation.

"We look good don't we?"

"Okay, we have to go. Our graduation gowns and cap are already in the car. Plus Taeyong and Clara want to take pictures before we leave."

They left the door and quickly made their way downstairs where the other members were sat in the living room.

"Finally, the graduates are here." Taeyong said catching everyone's attention as the four of them stood next to each other. "Come here quick you guys look fabulous."

"I really love how they decided to match for today."

Jisung, Chenle and Sungchan were all suited up with black suits that fitted their bodies perfectly. Jisung was wearing a tie, Chenle in a bow tie and Sungchan had nothing around his next except of a silver chain necklace and a silver watch he owned. Ara was obviously also wearing black as she is wearing a black bodycon dress with spaghetti straps her jewellery was matching Sungchan as she was also wearing a silver chain necklace and a few silver rings.

"Come on, take the pictures so we can all go already."

"Zhong Chenle." Upon hearing his own name he got up and headed to the stage that was left for him to attend.

The other three already had their names called out and have went back to their seats and are now cheering on their friend who just received his diploma.

"Do you have any words you would like to share?" The principal looked over at Chenle who smirked at him before moving to the mic.

"I would like to say that I never like any of you here. Go fuck yourselves." He said leaving the stage not even glancing back.

Ignoring his comment the principle made his closing speech and dismissed everyone to go and take pictures with family and friends.

"I can't believe you just said that." Sungchan said lightly punching Chenle on the shoulder.

"Someone had to say it." He said shrugging his shoulders. "To be honest, I was expecting Ara to say it."

"I have only been in this school for one year. No hatred from here." Ara said joining into the conversation.

"Come on let's get some pictures with here diplomas."

After taking a million of pictures with different poses they finally finished and we're ready to go back home.