Happiest guy in the universe

Blake: Do I want to have a baby ??

Hell yes is the answer. I have always wanted to have little Blake and Alyssa running around me all day long. I would really want to have like 7 or 8 kids but i don't really know what's going on Alyssa"s mind.

We are already reaching our fourth anniversary and it's as clear as water that I am literally dying here to have one. Ever since I took Zoe in my arms and the minute she wrapped her little fingers around mine I just fell in love with the feeling.

And since then I have already imagined Alyssa with a baby bump all pregnant and then us taking care of our babies like several times. The lovely laughter and the happy tears but when its gonna happen is something that's making me lose my mind.

I know she was really young when we got married and we were also not in the situation to have a baby and handle things out. Alyssa wanted to have her own company and I was busy managing both mine and dads company. But it's already been so long, now we have covered all those situation, both of us are really happy and so in love then what's the issue.

Everytime I try to discuss it or you know joke about it her mode literally changes. She either becomes all silent or changes the topic or just completely ignore it. And the worst is when our parents are over and they start pestering us to have one already. And they all think that it's somehow my fault or i am the one who wants to delay having kids while Alyssa is all sweetheart or the purest out there who is dying to have one.

THE SCENARIO IS COMPLETELY OPPOSITE is all that I want to shout out but all I do is just nod.

Since Alyssa started ignoring the topic I started doing my bit that is not taking any protection. And my so innocent Al questions me about it but I would just shrug my shoulders and say that in the heat of the moment I just forgot or sometimes I would say that it's not really comfortable or that I wanted us to really feel each other which is partially true.

But then she started taking pills which then I had to sneak behind her back and change with some normal calcium pills. I just hope that the result would come out soon. And I just hope she doesn't kill me when she knows that its my doing and she would just accept it anyway.

I was thinking all this when Al finally comes out of the shower with her bathrobe tied around her. She looks at me and gives me her oh so beautiful smile. I just walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Al I think you have put on some weight" I say untying the robe a bit and moving my hand over her stomach.

"I might have but you don't really have to point it out you know" she says pulling away and tying the robe back.

"you know my love for you remains the same even if you gain like 50kgs"

"oh really is that so" she crosses her hands in front.

" you know I think your breast have grown bigger too I guess you are you know ....."I start pulling her to me.

" okay now just stop there and go take a shower I don't really want your opinion on how bigger my boobs are or how much fat i have gained. Its all your doing, you are the one who force me to eat so much and now you try and complain"

"hey I am not complaining I am just saying that you might be expecting"

"expecting what????" I was about say further when her mouth literally fell open and then closed and then open and closed.

"Al when do you last remember having periods............... Al I think you are pregnant." I held her hands and shook her a little to gain attention. And she remained in the same state of shock and the she literally fainted in my arms.