Click and flash

Alyssa : I wanted to tell him everything but I didn't had the words to say to him right now .

I just sat there thinking of all the possible lies that I could feed him up with . I didn't want to confess that I was the one at fault .

I know it's really stupid but I don't like it when I somehow land up on the wrong side .

" Alyssa you are testing my patience . "
He said and I looked at him again . I was really terrified of him at the moment .

" Blake the day Kaden told me about my hidden stuff I was beyond angry with you so we decided to take some sort of revenge " I said fidgeting with my dress .

" And you decided to rub your ex boyfriend on my face that's fantastic ."
He started to get up but I held on to his hand .

" wait if you have already made assumptions about our relationship then why are you questioning me about all this . As it is you won't believe whatever I say ."

" so you are saying you guys were never involved . I doubt that seeing you level of trust and comfort " he arched his eyebrow .

" no Blake I wasn't in any sort of relationship with anyone and I trust him blindfolded as he is Jessica's guy "

" You weren't involved with anyone this is another of your lie I guess . " he chuckled .

" Look at me Blake "
He didn't budge but I grabbed face and turned him around .

" do you really think I would have been so shy if I had been in one before . You remember how straightforward and rude I have always been . Do you really think any guy would be interested in a girl who never dresses up , looks average and with no skills in flirting . Hell I don't even know how to talk all sweetly or even make a move . Just look at me and tell me why would anybody get involved with someone so boring and immature .I don't even have pretty face like everyone else and I wear such baggy clothes with no sense of style and ....."

He held my face in both his hand and wiped all the tears that were running down my face . I kept on blurting out everything that I had heard in all these years .

" Blake I am really sorry . I never wanted to hurt you so much I just wanted to make you jealous that's all . It's just that one lie lead to another and Kaden came up with this story and we just went along that's all . We never did anything . He is just a friend to me and he just wants me to be happy that's all ."
He kept staring as I said it all . I waited for him to say something but he didn't . I was really scared of his reaction and I just waited for him to say something .

But soon he hugged me . I was relieved but didn't know whether I should hug him back or not .

" Al you are beautiful the way you are and its really weird that no one has told you that . " he chuckled and then made me look at him .

" but you really have hurt me this time . I never wanted to hide your stuff knowing that you'll be so offended . I did it with a good will . While what you did was intentional . You knew that I would be jealous and you still continued doing it . "

I couldn't even defend myself as everything he said was true .I was so stupid . God help me out here .

" I said I am sorry but Blake see the brighter side of all this . I did everything to make you jealous so I could be with and gain your attention"

Shit did I really said that . Now I am more embarrassed then I was before . I am not a person who says such things .

" oh really Al that's sweet " he smirked .