Heights

This chapter is dedicated to AkanshaGupta2 .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa : The view was so amazing there was a table set right at the edge of the terrace with wine glasses and food . The light was dimmed and the whole city was in my view .

Heights is like a drug to me and Blake knows that very well . Whenever we use to go around cycling when we were kids . I always use to go and see the view from most of the high places and Blake always use to join me. This was one of our thing .

The higher we use to go the more free and happier I would feel . I love heights and for him to remember that was so cute .

I moved towards our table and Blake followed me .
" Its all perfect Blake . You are so cute"
I said pinching his cheeks and he turned red .

" hey I am not cute . I am hot" he said with a smirk .

" oh how can I forget . Guys and there male ego as big as the shit in there head . "

" wait it's not about Male ego ......"

" Oh shut up and tell me what I have done to deserve such a special treatment ." I sat on the chair and popped a strawberry into my mouth ignoring his blabbering .

" oh that . The thing is we never got to go out before and I think we should you know go on dates and spend some time with each other " He said rubbing the back of his neck .

" Blake we are married and did you forget that we live together "

" See that's my point . Now we are married and we never had the fun that is in dating and all cliche stuff .
Also we don't really have the apartment to ourselves . Kaden and Sebastian are around always and its damn irritating . " He sat on the chair in front of me and started filling his plate with food .

" yaa I could agree that they are sometimes irritating but they are more fun and chivalrous than you . "

" and why would you say that if may I ask my lady " he said with a bowing gesture .

" they don't go on shamelessly filling their plates when they go out with a woman on date "

" I gotta eat a lot if I have to carry you every where . You know you are heavy right "

" Ahhh I have got the worst partner ever . All my friends boyfriends always use to fill their plates with delicious food . And here I ended up with one who complains about my weight . "

" but still you know that I love you more than any of your friend's boyfriend . Not to forget that I am even have way more strength then they could ever have as I carry the heaviest one ."

That's the limit .

How even dare he .

I wanted to shout but thought against it cause I have a better way to punish him .

I got up from my seat and he looked confused and his smirk was cut short .

He was about to stand but I was quick as I pushed him down on his seat and sat on his lap facing the table . While my back was infront of his chest .

" Now you will bare my weight till the time I eat whatever's in your plate . "

I said as I shove the fork full of noodles into my mouth while he sat there with his dumb face .

" but that's my plate and my food " he said trying to move me away but I lifted the plate away from him.

"na na na you aren't going to get anything . Your fat wife's gonna eat it all "