Bruises

Alyssa : I wasn't sure of what Sebastian was doing pissing him off but I have to take his side .

"Gay did you really said it or my ears are just hearing some strange noises ."

He looked at both of us.

" are you just saying things Alyssa to play around me but baby you should be first sure about who you are playing with . Cause I could tell if a guy is gay and he definitely isn't gay "
He was beyond angry with me .

We should have never lied to him and that to on his face with thinking much about the consequences if we get caught .

Don't get me wrong we weren't fooling around we were all just playing with him . After the day I got to know that he had hidden my stuff I wanted to take some kind of revenge and this was Kadens idea to tease him because we all know that he gets jealous easily and so we planned all this and in the end if he would ever be really angry we decided that we would state that Seb is gay and everything will be sorted out .

But it was the worst plan ever .

I was lost in my thoughts when I found him staring straight into my eyes but I diverted my eyes as I had lied and looked down .

We were all silent but Seb had to push him further as he started speaking things to anger him further .

" how exactly can you tell if I am gay or not . Are you into witchcraft or you are gay yourself which would be really sad for Al but don't you worry darling I'll be there for ......" and there he had another punch and now his nose was bleeding .

I tried to get to him but Blake was quick to grab him by his arm and he went out of the room with him in his hold .

I followed him and continuously begged him to leave Seb but he didn't .

" you shut the fuck up . It was enough that I let you stay under the same roof that now you started using your shit mouth . Get the fuck out of my apartment "
He shouted at him but I knew that he was taunting me more .

" Blake please stop you can't do this ........." I started to protest at his actions but the way he looked at me I knew that I was not in the place to make demands so i quickly stopped in between.

Seb kept on shouting back at him and struggled to come in but I eyed him to leave because we knew that it was our fault and now we had to face the consequences . He then went out assuring me that he is right outside and he'll be by my side .

All his promises angered Blake further more and he shut the door on his face .

The moment he turned to look at me I was scared . Not because he would hit me or abuse me in any other way I know he would never do that but because something worse could happen to our relationship that we have built after such patience and struggles .

This was the second time I saw him this mad . The first time was the day we got married .

He was literally fuming with anger .
I didn't said a word after he realised our little game .

" Alyssa are you going to start speaking yourself or do I have to make you speak " he stepped towards me and I took a step back .

" I .... I ... I " I was out of words he must be thinking that we were fooling around behind his back all the time .

I kept on moving back as he headed towards me . I moved back further but landed up on the sofa .

" oh shit " I landed up in some kind of odd posture turning my ankle a bit and my stomach was already hurting so much . I started crying in pain .