Way hotter than you

Blake:
It's been two weeks since Al had gone on her vacation. After so many ups and downs that we both faced, I guess this break was needed. I realised how all of a sudden we were so much involved in each others life.

I don't deny missing her but this distance was essential for us to clear our heads . I can't be so possessive and controlling all the time . It might be suffocating for Al.

During the first few days I was a bit tensed for her . She always seem to be so innocent and kind, I was scared to even send her alone . But the number of calls and texts that she send me everyday were more than enough to settle me down .

I never knew she talks so much . She goes on and on talking. Sometimes I just put her on speaker and finish my work. But my favourite time is when she sends me all her crazy photos. 
She also sends me each and every detail about the shoot and rest of the official matters from time to time.

But I have to agree with Al on one thing , Kaden and Sebastian were the craziest but were both really interesting company to be with . They would annoy me most of the time but now I really had alot of fun with these guys.
Today both of them had to go to some late night party . So know it's just me whose left in this apartment. I wouldn't deny that I was bored without them.

Also I wanted to plan a surprise for when she comes back so I renovated the other room according to her room back in New York. I think she'll like it but if she doesn't then we could have a few changes .

"Hey Blakey boy are you even listening "

" Blake you are scaring me now .......Blake are you there "
Oh I realised that even right know she was on the phone.

" oh sorry sorry I was just thinking about the new project so I just drifted apart.  But what were saying ....."

" forget that . But I have something important to tell you "
She had that touch of excitement in her voice and I knew that I would agree to whatever that makes her so happy. 

" hmm what is it Al "
" I would tell you the whole thing but you have yo promise me that you wont go against the idea. "
She and her childish ways are never ending. 

" okay but what is it "

I could hear few hushed voices and then she spoke
" one of my friends over hear wants me to stay at there place for a week and even Jessica has agreed to it and I really want to."

"You don't have to ask Al it's your vacation and you can do whatever you want . But who is this new friend besides Jessica."

" see now you have agreed, so now you can't stop me from anything . My new friend is the model that we are working with . He is a really nice person and he is married......."
I shouldn't have agreed to this . She would be staying a whole week with a model . God what have I agreed to .

" no Al listen to me ....."

" Blake you already have agreed, now you can't go back from your words so bye . We'll talk later . Love yaa"

And she ended the call with just that .
I immediately called her back but she didn't pick up . I was a bit pissed but I know her, she could hide stuff or lie to me but she would never do such a thing that would affect me . I know she loves and that's enough for me . I trust her completely.

After finishing my work I went back home. Knowing the fact that she would calling me anytime soon , I tried to freshen up and prepare something to eat .

And just when I was about to have dinner she called, apologising me about today . There was no need for any apologies but I enjoy her pleading so I stayed silent and finished my dinner . Then after I told her that it's okay and it's her decision whether she wants to go or not . Then she again started to explain all the reasons , how she was forced into it and whatnot.