Coolest

Blake : After she sprinted towards the parking, I eyed Kaden to bring everyone .

She revolted a little but then sat in the car after Sebastian and Kaden came . Kaden had some girl literally sticking to him while Sebastian was smirking at me . I felt like hitting him on the face .

I was about to open the door for Al but that stupid Sebastian came first and she held onto his hand for support while walking .

I tried to grab her other hand but she moved more towards Sebastian and I just didn't push her more .

As I opened the door to our apartment everyone started going here and there and I just followed wherever Al was going .

" hey guys let's play truth and dare " the girl that Kaden brought said jumping with excitement .

" that's so stupid and it's even late so let's all settle down and go to sleep..... " I declared but was intruptted by a really competitive Al .

" No you are the one who's stupid and we'll play the game "

Sebastian chuckled while I fumed .

We spin the bottle again and again give each other lame dares and questions while drinking bear .
I was on my second bottle only while Al had three bottles down . I was really amazed by her new side . I never thought of her as the drinking one but guess I was wrong . I stopped drinking when she was on her fourth bottle and wasn't stopping .

The bottle stopped in front of Al and she picked dare clapping her hands .

" you have to strip dance for all of us babe " my head immediately turned as everyone cheered towards Sebastian as he gave the dare .

Alyssa stood up but I pulled her back to her sitting position .
" no that's not gonna happen " I said glaring at Seb .

" if not that then you can just take down another bottle of bear " Kaden said .

" even that's not gonna happen " I glared at him too .

" then you can just kiss the coolest guy in here " Kaden's girl said kissing Kaden on the cheek .

" nope not even that ....."

" oh just shut up and let me do it you " Al shouted . I thought she might kiss me as I was her husband and the person she is in love with. Also the fact that I am the coolest of the ones sitting here . I was wrong as she smirked at me while walking towards Sebastian .

And even I stood up and just when she was about to kiss him, I picked her up and moved towards my room .

" sorry guys the game is over ." I said while Al constantly banged my back .

Once we were in my room, I quickly shut the door and pressed her against it .

" You don't think I am the coolest one "

She just chuckled and shook her head .
" naa you aren't the coolest Blake cause you are the hottest and I saved that title for you " I was shocked and then was smiling . I just love drunken her to the fullest .

She turned us around and winked at me and then when she started kissing me . I was taken a back but I soon returned the kiss . I bit onto her lip and picked her up while she moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist .

She pulled away and pulled my shirt over my head that same instant, I threw her on the bed and was on top of her . She laughed and then grabbed on to my hair pulling me down .

She smiled at me looking straight into my eyes and then kissed me . She was really a gem . I soon gained control as I fisted some of her hair and pushed my tounge into her mouth . A loud gasp escaped from her and she arched her back and we continued exploring each other . She turned us gain as she was sitting on my lap . She bend down and pecked my lips moving down while kissing my jaw then neck and then she was tracing my abs first by her fingers and then by her lips that was enough turning me on further . I was literally out of my senses . She unbuckled my belt and moved out of the bed as she pulled it out . I was just in my briefs now . She eyed me up and down when her whole deminure changed and she just kept standing there looking at me .

I stood up and went towards her .

" What happened baby " I said after kissing her which she responded to .

" I love you Blake and I want this to happen but are you sure you want this too " she said creating a distance .

After drinking so much how can she even think of such question . I always thought that drunken person can't even walk or even remember a thing but just look at her asking me things .

" I want this to happen more than you, love and I am never going to regret this in this whole life time . " I smiled at her and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear .

" I love you Blake " and with that I kissed her with all my heart and cupped both of her cheek, she held onto my hands and bring them down at the hem of her dress . I pulled the dress while my fingers brushed onto her skin . The dress was backless so she wasn't wearing a bra and I wasn't prepare for such a beautiful sight of her standing just in her panties and she was looking absolutely stunning .

" beautiful " I said kissing her and pulling her towards me .

" so beautiful " I picked her up and placed her on the bed not breaking the kiss once .

We were both out of breath after we pulled away then I went down towards her breast . Kissing each while she constantly was moaning and holding onto my hair . I kissed her lips in between . I was just out of control when we heard someone banging the door .

I ignored it and continued kissing her beautiful lips but someone banged on it again and again and we had to stop .

" I think you should go check before they break the door" I chuckled at her words and got up pecking her lips .

I picked my shirt and threw it at her and pulled onto a track pant and went towards the door .

And there stood the greatest devil of my life SEBASTIAN eyeing me up and down and smirking .

" What do you want??? " he just ignored my question and was peeking inside .
I just pushed the door enough such that only I was in his view .

" do you want anything or I can assume that you are just a disturbed person who likes to interfere in people's life "

" I was just hear to tell you guys to lower your moans and sex voices cause people are trying to sleep here " he said smirking again .

" and yes you can take me as a person who disturbs people while they are having sex . So kindly stop your game and let me sleep otherwise I don't mind disturbing you again and again ."
I just banged the door on his face and I could hear him in pain . I guess it hit his nose that's good .

I locked the door and turned to find Al sleeping in my shirt and she looked more beautiful in her sleep .

I kissed her head as I pulled her towards me and hugged her to sleep .
" I love you too Al " I said and then soon sleep took over me .

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry guys that I wasn't able to upload faster . I busy with my exams but I'll try and update as much as I can . Love you all.

Target : 270 votes ☺☺