{four}

During this rather...horrible...boring case you were ordered to work with Reid in the geographical profile and it was time to finally push his buttons and be as little hell as you possibly could. Never in your life were you considered to be petty to people you didn't understand the concept but now that's you've met this little bitch, it was clearer than ever.

"Are you just going to sit there?" he growled turning around to met your gaze. Your legs sat in the table and you were scrolling through your phone not paying attention to his questions or ideas.

"Mhm" you mumbled. God you should've seen his face turn bright red and his first clench by his sides against the tight charcoal gray slacks he wore. Spencers knuckles turned white like he wanted to punch the shit out of you.

"God your such a spoiled bitch" he spat. "and of course you get everything you want from Hotch and Rossi!"

"Awww Spencie you seem jealous" your bottom lip popped out creating a fake pouting face. "To bad your not the baby of the team anymore".

The way he stared at you looked like he was plotting your murder, which wouldn't be hard honestly. "Just because your new around here doesn't mean you can walk around all entitled"

"But that's what I am? Well I do get everything I want and Hotch and Rossi reign at my feet" you giggled. "I can give you a few tips if you'd like". Being petty to him- luring out the heated reaction was entertaining enough.

He walked over to you and pushed your legs off the table and slammed a case file in front of you. "how about you be useful for once Y/L/N"

"Oh i'm plenty useful" you winked at him. But that was a total lie you've never had sex but you were down for whatever pretty much. After a few seconds of hard core staring the phone rang. Before Spencer could, you picked it up.

"Hey Hotch" you said in sweet tone. "Hey guys so what have you found?" he asked.

You took one glance at the map, than you answered, as Reid clenched the table in frustration, just to push his buttons more.

"So the unsub is not leaving the tristate area and seems to only be taking neighborhoods with low risk people. He's probably doing this to be less seen. This could mean he is working for a maintenance company. Also these neighborhoods seem to be more on the high class side, all these houses are at least $700,000. Considering his comfort zone it's pretty strict he hasn't been killing for long" you rambled into the phone that sat in the middle of the table.

"Thank you guys great work" just than he hung up. You smiled to yourself and slowly turned your chair around to meet Spencers rather, um- fuming gaze.

"What the hell was that?" he was completely furious at this point. How did he not slap you yet, that was a question you wanted the answer too.

"You told me to be useful" you shrugged. He ran his hands down his face before tugging his hair by the roots in anger. "Okay I don't know what it was like at your cheap ass college but that's not how things work here Y/N"

"Oh I thought you knew how MIT was?" you cooed. "But do you want any coffee you seem awfully tired" you cooed before walking out of the room to the coffee station.

It was small and had some shitty coffee but you were exhausted from the work you didn't really do. You grabbed two cups one for Spencer one for you. You made yours normally but when it was his turn instead of sugar you grabbed the salt packets. He was eyes you from the conference room so you smiled and waved while tapping the packet so the salt would fall it. Once you got done putting in 7 salt packets you waltzed over the room. "This is my apology" you said placing the cup in front of him batting your eye lashes.

Rather than saying thank you,he took a sip immediately spitting it out. "What did you put in that" Spencer scoffed, clicking his tongue to the top of his mouth in discomfort from the bitter taste lingering.

"Shit i'm sorry I thought I put sugar" you decided to seem, key word, seem, generally concerned. You weren't in any way shape or form though it was nice to see him angry.

What you didn't want to admit to yourself is that id was fun to mess with him and make him this way . Like I said you never understood pettiness until now. If Spencer wanted to be a bitch so be it, but you can be an even bigger one. Right now your just getting started.

He walked over to you and gripped you by the jaw. "I know you grew up with everyone giving you want you want and treating you like a princess but i'm not falling for your shit".

"Seems like you already have" you smirk. He threw your face a little when he let go before walking out of the room.

-

The unsub was some 25 year old man who worked for the water company. He did it because his parents raised him in a rich neighborhood but behind the scenes he was abused by his mother, so he did the same to all these innocent woman.

On the plane you sat by JJ along with Morgan and Reid in front of you. Hotch and Rossi sat at another table chatting and drinking whisky. Most of the conversations was just small talk about work and you. You didn't have much special about your childhood your dad is a neurosurgeon and your mom is a lawyer. New York was were you spent most of your years before the FBI other than Massachusetts.

Esme had been texting you about work and you planned to have her come over to you can spill all the tea about bitch boy. She would probably talk about how cute he was and how y'all need to hook up, that's what she always did.

"So y/n how do you like the job so far" Rossi asked from the other table. Gray hairs taking over the once deep brown color occupying his small beard.

"I love you that you all are making me feel so welcome" you smiled straight at Spencer who rolled his eyes.

"That's great you've been doing very well in the field i'm glad your here" Hotch praised. "Thank you that means so much sir".

Spencer stiffened in his seat while going over the same book page for the last ten minutes.

-

"Everyone have a wonderful weekend" Hotch said dismissing the team from work. You shot your black office chair and made you way over to the elevator. You needed to get home early to grab some snacks for your girls night with Esme.

You turned on your car and drive to the local target about 5 minutes away. For snacks you grabbed sour patch kids, Doritos, and raspberry's for some reason. Drinks consisted of Arizona tea, and wine. The total came out to $24.67.

When you got home you picked up any messes and changed into an FBI crew neck and a pair of sleep cotton shorts that you stole from your mom before you left.

In 10 minutes there was a knock at the door. Immediately you went to go open it. When the door shot open you met their eyes.

Spencer fucking Reid.

-

Ahhh sorry for the short chapter i'm going to a friends but I still wanted y'all to have something! Thank you so much for the commenting and voting it really motivates me to write. <333