{eleven}

After you kicked Spencer out...literally kicked the world didn't seem to stop spinning. It was the first time you'd had sex and it was with a man you completely resented.

Groaning at the loud and obnoxious beeping sound of your alarm that would trigger your flight or fight if played during a regular occasion, you snoozed it and tried to shut your eyes again.

Flashbacks of the night before rushed through your eyes. Now you really couldn't escape him and his stupid smug grin.

You hated to admit it but he was good in bed, as you know of. Technically your judgment was off because that was your first time but for what you could tell anyone who has sleep with him is lucky.

Grabbing your ring off of your bedside table, you walked over to your duffel bag and grabbed a maroon pencil skirt, silk white button up allowing two buttons to be undone showing a small amount of cleavage and a pair of Louboutins.

You kept your hair natural and makeup light. The soreness between your legs becoming more prominent now.

-

This moment in you hated coffee. The smell. The taste that would linger in your tongue and especially when Spencer Reid would bring it into the room.

It would give you another reason to hate him just a little bit more. Today he brought everyone on the team coffee expect you, which he did to push your buttons.

Around the busy conference room Morgan and Prentiss talked about the unsubs victimology more deeply while Reid did the geographical profile and the other are in the field.

Your thoughts seemed to get stuck in the back of your mind, not sure why maybe it was how you fucked him last night or just everything that seems more vivid since the visit at your parents house.

Mikayla rushed into your room panting as if she ran a mile. The door latched behind her a huge smile broke out in her face while panting. "What is it?" you asked her curious from her sudden demeanor.

"Nothing I just wanted to see what you were doing" she shrugged, walking over to pet your hair pushing it down. "Getting ready for dinner do you know what we are having?"

"No" she replied dropping her smile. She helped you apply your necklace around your neck, pushing your braided hair out of her way. "Mom said she had a special plan i'm not sure what it is" you informed her.

Her hair blew from the wind of your open window, pulling a cool breeze into your large room. "Well than we better hurry" Mikayla pried shaking you violently while you giggled.

Both of you made your way down the steps walking towards the living room with a table set, plates filled with food at your designated seats. "Thank you" you and Mikayla said in sync. You plopped down in your seat in front of her watching her mischievous grin pull on her lips. "What were you girls up to?" your father asked.

"Nothing dad just sister things" you joked taking a bite of the steak served. "Hm i'm sure".

After 20 minutes of chatting about your fathers practice and how he hired a new surgeon, everyday you had to listen and never complain, but you didn't mind to much one day you wanted to be just like him.

Mikayla started to pant like she had no air in her lungs. You immediately dropped your fork and ran over to her. "Mom! Dad! What are you doing help her!" you screamed watching her clench her chest.

"Honey this was for the best" you mother muttered softly continuing to eat her food.

"What are you doing!" you wailed trying to help her. Your parents didn't say anything, sipping on their wine. "Mikayla! Milly can you hear me!"