{twenty-three}

Your eyes fluttered open to see a large house along with a brown box in your hands. It was heavy and the sun was shining down on your body. The house was dark and made of brick looking sort of like a castle in a way.

"Welcome home angel" Spencer beamed kissing your temple. Your heart was beating out of your chest. The heavy box weighing down on your arms.

How did I get here? I was just at Rossi's?

"Um- It's lovely Spence" you stuttered out. There was no way ether of you could afford this house on your own.

"Do you not like it? You helped pick it out" he sounded sad suddenly.

"No I love it!" You reassured him and that wasn't a lie you did love the house but you were a little confused on why this one. Maybe you did pick it and just forgot.

You started to walk towards the large wooden front door that had a large circle for knocking hanging on it. When you looked inside hookless shelf's lined the walls along with a large spiral staircase. Honestly it wasn't surprising he agreed on this house because well it was just like him in building form. It smelt like an old library but not in a bad way, the large ceilings allowing for more shelf spacing.

To the left there was a long hallway that led into the living room. Your hands roaming against the grey walls lined with paintings. Before the living room it was a empty closet, while the living room was finished with Spencers couch along with your coffee table. Rugs resting underneath the large objects.

It felt like home already. "I hope you don't mind the rug" he spoke shyly making you jump in surprise.

"This is wonderful" you smiled enveloping him in a tight hug. "Okay good because I wanted it to feel like home" he admitted.

"It does"

You set the box down, running over to the latter by the full bookshelf. Spencer probably already filled this one. Claiming the latter you saw Russian and French book spines occupying the shelf. You slid the tall latter along the dusty shelf's.

"Do I look like Belle now?" you teased.

"Even better angel" he laughed walking closer to you while you grabbed a some random Russian book down from the shelf. "Read this one to me?" you asked plopping down on the ground.

"Of course" he led you over to the green velvet couch in front of the brick fireplace that was already lit. A chandelier hug from the ceiling, jewels dangling off of it.

Your head rested in his chest, both your legs tangled in his while his hands ran through your hair. His touch for soft and comforting, sounds of the old book opening filling your ears.

Than he began reading. His angelic voice was one you could listen to forever and luckily for you, that was already a plan.

The way his hands brushed through your hair made your eyes heavy, unable to fight yourself to keep them open any longer. Slowly your body slipped into a blissful sleep listening to his heartbeat.

-

Your eyes reopened to find your self still on Spencers chest. Slowly you sat up just i case he was asleep, but alas he wasn't.

"Well hello beautiful" he said in a fake British accent. A chuckle irrupted from your lips.

"I'll go cook dinner?" you asked.

"Okay but first...dance with me" he let out his hand.

"But there is no music?"

"We don't need music make some in your head"

Without hesitation you took his hand pulling you off the couch. The fire creating a warm and cozy environment. He placed one hand in your waist and the other entwining with your hands.
Placing your free hand in his chest allowing your body to rest against his, your body's began to move together in a circle.

Moving in sync, you felt safer than you've ever been. He is your person, your twin flame, your soulmate. And if someone asked you to explain your feelings for him love is the only word that would come out your mouth before no matter how many words you string together in a sentence they will never explain how much your heart swells for this man. How he makes out feel like the most lucky and wonderful woman in the world.

He allows you to forget the burdens of your past, that you carried around for so long.

Both of you continued to dance around the living room, suddenly he spun you out dipped you down making you squeal. "Madam" he chuckled pressing his lips to yours.

"I love you" you breathed out a tear rolling down your face because you realized something that would break his heart forever.

"I know?" he said awkwardly.

"I know you do but you need to make sure you will always now that okay? And don't forget it!" you sobbed quietly.

"What why are you crying y/n?" he questioned softly pulling you up from the dipping position.

"Because I think I know what's going on and I can't tell you" your bottom lip quivered something you couldn't stop from happening.

"Y/n your scaring me I don't understand?"

"Please just promise you know that I love you okay no matter what happens you will know that forever"

"What's happening why are you saying this stuff of course I will love you forever"

"Good because you are the most wonderful man to ever step into my life and one day I don't know when but soon- just don't forget"

"I wouldn't baby" he wiped the falling tear down from your cheek and pulled you in for a hug.

-
A/n-
This is not the end but i'm debating on doing another two more chapters or the next just being the last one sooo yeah also almost 1k reads gawd damn anyways i love y'all <33