{ten}

long chapter 🐒♥️🐒♥️🐒♥️🐒

How could you be so stupid! At least you look hot am I right?

That it struck you. You hate this bitch and how would he see you now! You clicked his contact and pressed the phone icon allowing it to ring while you paced around the room.

"Hello?"

"Hey Reid I think it can go without saying that the photo was not meant for you"

"Yeah it can but-"

"But what dick head!"

"You did look pretty hot"

"God I hate you!" you hung up the phone and threw it onto your bed.

He is the same self centered bitch that your remember. This will be an awkward day at work on Monday.

-

When you arrived at the BAU on Monday, nothing was out of the ordinary mainly agents working hard to find serial killers and hunt down monsters. The bullpen was busy to day the least more scents of office paper and pencils shavings suffocated your nose.

JJ, Emily and Morgan were all talking while slipping on their coffee per usual but Reid was leaning against your desk scrolling through his phone which was weird. One, why is he at your desk. Two, he is a technophobe. Slowly you approached him the sound of your heels clacking against the floor catching his attention.

"Y/l/n your here" he exclaimed with a smug look on his face.

You clenched your jaw, "yeah I work her idiot" you spat. Just because you accidentally sent him your nudes doesn't mean you would be any nicer to him. "Feisty as always" he teased.

"What do you want, your transferring your germs into my desk" his hands clenched the edge while you pointed to them. "Nothing"

"What is this my apartment all over again? You show up in my space to annoy me!" all he did was smile in your face.

You punched him square in his should rather harshly. He made the 'ah' sound while he placed his hand over the effected spot. "Leave my desk Reid".

Sometimes you wondered if you were to harsh on him. But Mikayla would be looking down on you and laughing her ass off.

Most days you really missed her but ever since your visit it's become worse. When you left you took the note with you so you could read it when ever you want, it's a bigger piece other than the ring. If she was alive she would yell at you for taking her things but when you have it it's like she's still with you.

"We have a case." Hotch announced walking out of his office.

The whole team stopped their conversations and made the way to the small round table room with Penelope all ready to present the case.

"Alright my butterflies you are headed to Louisiana. There have been a string of murders involving 14 year old girls. Their bodies were left on the side of the road with their hands crossed over their chest along with a new pair of clothes" Penelope started to click the small TV remote to show pictures of the young girls. You couldn't help but stiffen in your seat.

"That's a huge sign of remorse-" you suggested but it was mostly a statement. "any sexual assault?" you continued.

"Yes, on all four of the girls. Last night Chloe Moore went missing from her family's camp site they were staying at for the weekend." Garcia informed. 

"Men typically don't have much care for the woman they sexual assault so why would they have new clothes and their hands crossed unless there is a woman partner" Emily added to the conversation.