Chapter Four: Battle between old enemies

I sat on the ground under the window, I felt the wind blow over the top of my head as the moon provided a blue tinted light into the building. I still couldn't get over the fact that I felt content, it didn't make sense.

"Ace...been quiet sometime hasn't it?" I heard a voice say, I knew who it was, he sounded different, older, grown up. I perked up at his voice and looked around the room, "How ya been?" He appeared before me crouched down to my level. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, "Speechless I see." He sounded so much more upbeat than last time. He still had that bright smile though, "Say, your face it has a scar on your eye, did you find someone stronger than you?"

"Stronger?" I blurted confused, "The damn scar was from my clumsiness." I growled at him.

"Oh, then how about we do a little sparing?" He stood up and held his hand down to me, he was taller too, while I was here not growing an inch. 

"Sparing." I said as I swatted his hand away and got up on my own, "If I where to fight with you again, I would want to kill you." I began walking away.

"Then try it." His words made me stop in my tracks, try it? does he think I was joking? he does know I won the last time right?

I turned around to face him again with a look of anger. 

"No Jujutsu though, just sparing. A battle between old enemies" He beamed. I crooked my head to the side in confusion, "Problem, or are you to weak for sparing?"

"No, the problem is, I can't. my body works differently than a normal humans, the flow of cursed energy is constant, and I can't just stop using it like humans." I explained to him. 

"No problem, keep the cursed energy at a low flow." He suggested.

"That doesn't work either, I have to use cursed energy for everything, in a way it's my raw strength." I further explained.

"So your using cursed energy right now?" he asked. 

"Yes, I just told you, you know your starting to aggravate me." 

"Makes, sense why you won last time we fought, you have a better flow of cursed energy, you can control it perfectly, it's like your blood flow almost, you can do it in your sleep, and you probably do." He walked up to me and looked at me closely quite literally.

"Get away from me." I furrowed my brows at him. He threw a punch at me with a blink of an eye, I stopped it with my hand, I noticed I had accidently added more cursed energy to that hand to stop him, I could only sense my cursed energy which meant, that was his raw strength without cursed energy. He had gotten stronger. 

"You already cheated I see." He chuckled.

"Self defense." Is all I said. He answered by lowering his fist and putting his hand in his pockets.

"Your turn." A smirk grew on his face.

"Will do." I said as I began stretching. Where should I hit him at? I need a critical hit so I can get this done and over with. I took a step toward him and I could feel myself tremble with that step.

What's going on with me? Did he do something to me.

I took another step and I trembled like before. I looked up at him and he was a little confused looking, I scolded at him and brushed it off, "Having troubles I see." He had a big smile as he crooked his head to the side. 

"No." I bit. I felt my eye lids get heavy, what the hell is wrong with me? was I tried? This has never happened before. 

Gojo's POV

I watched as she took another step, she looked like she was about to pass out. I guess I'll keep watching and see what happens.  She took another step and could barley hold herself up. I watched as she started to fall face down onto the ground, but before her face could hit the ground I caught her, she was lighter than I thought. I picked her up and carried her.

I know it was weird to help out the enemy, but I didn't really consider her and enemy entirely. I looked at her to she was out cold, she look peaceful though. I smiled and looked back up in front of me. 

I'll take her back to my place, so she can rest. 

A/n:

Hey there, just a little side note I wanted to say that the italics font is either there thoughts or when I incorporate the title of the chapter into the story. So when Gojo said a battle between old enemies, he was not trying to seduce her in anyway for the people who will might say something in the comments later. :)