Chapter Ten: I'll wait for You

A/n: So I know it says completed but I wanted to write his reaction to the when he find her gone.

Gojo's POV:

I walked into the front door and set the keys on the table next to the door. "Hey I'm home you feeling-" I looked down at a empty couch, I felt chills down my spin when I felt the breeze from outside inside my house. I turned my head to see the window was open and the blanket I covered her with on the floor. I walked over and picked it up while looking at the open window. 

"She left, I guess I'm not surprised. You were always trying to get away." I thought out loud as I looked at the open window. I took off my blindfold and looked at the window once more. I walked up to the window and looked at the city as I felt the breeze hit my face, I closed my eyes and felt the wind hit my eye lids, it felt great to be honest. I never really get feel this since I have to keep my eyes from the world.

But not you, I don't have to keep them from you.

"I hope to see you once more, but this time...you won't leave my side." I felt a tear run down my face and the feeling of sadness run through me, For some reason I felt like I wouldn't see her again, but I felt the same way back then also.

So I'll wait...wait till I no longer can, someone like you can't just disappear from the earth.