Chapter Eight: I do

Y/n's POV

"Here Mr. I seem to be surprised by everything Ace says. Let my teach you." I said getting up off the couch. 

"Ok whatever you say." He said leaning back on the couch. 

"I am from a special clan, called the L/n clan. Were not like normal curses. We can do things other curses can't. Such as sealing away our cursed presences. Here I'll do it now. You can sense my curse or that I am a curse right?" I began explain. 

"Yup." He agreed. 

"Now when I say when tell me if you can." I said as I closed my eyes. I used jujutsu to seal it away. Like using a curse to cancel out a curse. "When." 

"Umm...well since I know your a curse it doesn't really work on me, but if I didn't know you and was another sorcerer then nah, I'd think you were another human." he explained. 

"Good." I sighed, we spent the rest of the night talking and I taught him all about my clan and the things we could do. 

 . . . 

I looked over out the window, and noticed the sun was rising. I spent that long talking about my clan? I thought to myself. 

"Oh, will you look at that, I have to get ready for work now." Gojo sighed as he got off the couch. 

"How are you gonna go to work with barely any sleep?" I asked him as he walked over to the kitchen. 

"I'll be fine, it's not like there will be anything special to take care of, maybe some paper work." He explained as he opened the fridge, "Oh where's my blindfold thing?"

"That, is I don't know where it is." I said looking around.

"Well we need to find it." He sighed. 

"Why just go to work without it." I said confused why he needed it in the first place.

"Nah, can't do that." He said, "If you can't find it I have another one."

"What, why the hell do you have more than one." I was surprised and confused why on earth he has more than one. He laughed. 

"Well, that'd be gross if I wore the same one all the time." He answered. 

Kill him 

I felt my heart pick up the pace as I looked around the room to see what had said that, I looked at Gojo with fear in my eyes, his back faced me. 

What did I say, Kill him 

I felt a sharp pain in my head making me fall to the ground, "Ace! Hey what's wrong?" Gojo raced over to me. 

If you whish not to follow my orders, you will seas to live any longer 

The pain was growing and growing, "Hey Ace answer me." He said as I felt him place a hand on my back. 

"My...head...it h-hurts." I forced the words out of my mouth giving him the best answer I could. What was going on, I can't think at all, it's like I've been taken over by something. 

You have three hours, to kill him, don't and I will take over your body and kill you.

My head was still pounding, was it this voice I was hearing? Gojo didn't seem to hear it, "Here lets get you laid down." He said as I felt him pick me up, I couldn't focus on anything, my vision was barely useful, I could feel my heart beat in my head, and with every beat caused a sharp pain. I was confused, what was this? 

"There, if your head hurts that bad I'll get you some stuff to take care of it ok." He smiled at me as he brushed the hair off my forehead. 

"No...go to work...I'll be fine." I said, that wasn't the truth, I needed to leave because I could feel this thing that was taking over my mind, and the thought of killing stayed in the back of my mind. But soon it would be the only thought in my mind. 

"Nope...I can go in tomorrow if you feel better." He said walking back over to me and putting a wet cloth on my forehead. 

"No...go...I can sleep...you go to work, they'll need you." I said.

"You sound like you want me to leave." he joked.

"I do" I answered, he stopped laughing and looked at me with a plain look, but I could tell it confused, him it hurt him, "Leave, I'll be here when you get home promise." 

"Uh...well then I guess I'll be leaving." He said plainly as he got up and went upstairs. He soon came down with the blindfold back on and different clothes. He left the house without a word I laid there alone knowing I wouldn't be there when he gets home.

I took off the cloth, and I sat up an hopped out off the couch, I tried my best to ignore the pain, I noticed a window and stumbled to it.

Tik-tok y/n, I don' have all day, I want him gone.

"How are you, what are you?" I said out loud as I fell to the ground. 

Just like you a curse, but I'm sealed away and I finally get to be freed, and as my first duty I want Gojo Satoru dead