Chapter Six: I wanna get to know you

"What do I consider you? Hmm, I guess I really never thought about it, I thought it would've been pretty clear to you. But I have something to say to you...Can you try the orange juice I wanna see your reaction to it." He gave me a big smile as he took a seat across from me. 

"Uh, Fine, whatever." I sighed in annoyance. I lifted the glass closer and closer to my lips tiling it upward and taking a sip," Eww, gross what the heck is this, it's sour and bitter, who on earth would wanna drink this!" I spit the drink out grossed out by the taste.

"I see you don't like it." He said plainly while looking at me. 

"Jeez, nothing gets passed you I see." I bit still grossed out by the taste, "You got water?" 

"I do, but now I'm curious to how many things you know about humanity." He had a grin as he got up and grabbed my cup and walked back into the kitchen. I watched him open all kinds of cabinets and he opened the fridge a few times, giggling to himself a few times as he did so, "I want you to...try all these things." He sighed as he set a whole bunch of things on the coffee table. 

"What is all of this, food, you know I don't eat food right, or really drink anything either." I said as my eyes explored all this different shapes of bags and sizes, bottles and cans. 

"You don't eat or drink, then what do you use to survive?" He looked at me with a curious look, a really curious look. 

"Umm...sleep, I defiantly sleep a lot, one time a slept for a whole week, hmm, oh I think that's it." I said, I felt something sink inside me, I had realized I had never really gotten out into the world, tried anything, explored anything. I was worried and paranoid to even do a thing.

"So your like a phone?" He blurted, I turned to face him with a annoyed look.

"Jeez, that's the best metaphor I've heard all day." I said plainly. 

"Well it makes sense, your like a phone because you only sleep like your charging or somethin." He took a seat a few inches away from me on the couch and grabbed one of the bags on the table, "Wait so you know what a phone is but not orange juice." He said as he stuffed his face with whatever was in the bag. 

"Yes, I'm glad you noticed." I said leaning back on the couch. There was a few minutes of silence beside him eating.

"I wanna get to know you." He said suddenly.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"I want to get to know you, like you know, learn what you like, what your hobby is, how you like your coffee, not that you drink it or even know what it is." I said as he continued to eat, he looked ahead and didn't turn his head once toward me. While I stared at him with my cheeks the color of roses.

He turned his head and looked at me, that's when a big grin appeared on his face.

"Look at that, the tough girl is all fluttered." He laughed.

"What? no, not because of you, you know you keep your house really warm you should turn down the heat or something." I word vomited everywhere. He laughed and tilted the opened end of the bag toward me, I reached my hand in the bag and grab a piece and ate one, "Eww, nope I can't it's gross too."

 . . . 

it had been quiet a while, and I had spent the day tasting all kinds of food and drinks and turns out I hated them all, I didn't like a single one. 

"Well that sucks." Gojo pouted. 

"What?" I asked looking at him confused. 

"You don't like any of it, so I can't get you dinner or anything if I wanted to." He continued to pout.

"What, dinner you mean you would've done that if I liked one?" I said looking at him. 

"Yeah...w-well no, I mean, if you asked, well...look I don't know we haven't gotten to that level of the relationship...uh no I mean not relationship...oh gosh I should stop talking." He stuttered, and his face turned a bright red. I laughed and looked down at the foods, "I'm tired, you tired? that's probably my problem." 

"Yeah, it's late I think." I sighed. 

"Great, you sleep in the guest bedroom, I'll be in mine. Good night." He said as he began walking up the stairs.

"Wait who said I was staying here?" I retorted. 

"Me, I just did." He said looking at me as he stood on the stairs. 

"Sorry I'll be leaving." I said walking toward the front door.

"Nope, Sorry I don't mean to hold you captive or anything, but I know that your gonna wander town all night and not get any sleep, I want you to sleep here." He had grabbed my arm before I could reach the door, "Plus, I thought you lived off of sleep anyways, so you need it more than anyone." 

"I do, and just like everyone else I can live without sleep for a few days." I sighed giving him a annoyed look. 

"Go." He said sternly.

"Where?" I said know what he meant.

"The bedroom." he answered. I felt my heart pick up pace a little, he was so demanding all of a sudden. Did he care that much? 

"Fine, you win." I said as he let go of my arm, I walked toward the guest bedroom when I stopped and turned around, "You gonna go to bed?" 

"Yup, down here on the couch." He answered with a smile. 

Such, a mood change quickly jeez.