Apology《Chapter 13》

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The two boy's came back from the woods, seeing everyone layed around on the Grass.

"Everything good?" Mina asked, noticing the two boy's walking towards them.

"yeah, everythings fine now, i just wanted to make a few things clear" Kirishima smiled.

"Alright then, we should get traveling" you stood up.

The other's stood up as well, following behide you as you took the lead to walk.

Bakugou and Kirishima stayed in the back, as Kirishima nuged Bakugou's side, nodding his head over to you as he glared at Bakugou.

Bakugou gritted his teeth, before scoffing and walking over to you as Kirishima demanded he did.

~~~
[small flashback]

Kirishima walked behide Bakugou as they walked into the woods, away from the other's.

"alright, what the hell do you want?" Bakugou sighed, turning around.

Once he turned around, he met eye's with a glaring Kirishima. He could definitely tell he was mad about something. He already knew what that something was.

"i want you to Apologize to [name], and meaningfully" Kirishima spoke.

"tch, i didn't do anything to her. She cryed on her own" Bakugou rolled his eye's.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima raised his voice, also using his dragon voice.

Although Bakugou would never admi it, he was scared of the dragon voice, yet his face stayed the same to hold his ground. Everyone was afraid of dragon voice's, even other dragons themselves, unless angry enough to use their own dragon voice, thus leading to terrible bloodlust fight's.

"Your gonna apologize to her, got that?" Kirishima's voice returned to normal.

"whatever, fine" Bakugou agreed.

"everything should be fine then! Glad you weren't as stubborn as i thought you'd be, then bad thing's would've happened i wouldn't be able to control" Kirishima smiled, happy Bakugou agreed before things got out of hand.

"now lets go back to the other's" he said.

~~~
[Flashback over]

"hey! cloak!" Bakugou called.

You rolled your eye's knowing he was referring to you.

This guy and his dumb nicknames. Can't he just remember atleast one simple name? He is traveling with us after all, so he should really start to learn.

"the hell you want?" you sighed, continuing walking as you decided to let him catch up to you instead.

You didn't bother looking at him as he finally caught up, just kept your eye's ahead of you.

"hey look at me" Bakugou demanded.

"i dont have to do anything" you furrowed ypur brows.

Bakugou looked back at Kirishima, who gave him a glare. Bakugou gritted his teeth, knowing Kirishima could hear their conversation, but took in a breath to calm himself down. Atleast the other's were to distracted to get in his apology with you. They were all laughing and joking about different topics.

"look, i just wanted to say" Bakugou sighed.

You still didn't look at him, making him feel as if not being taken seriously. He hated half-assed thing's.