Ice breaker《chapter 5》

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As the seven of us ate the cooked meat we had hunted, we all sat by the fire in the cave. The morning was a bit chilly, due to the winter season almost here. But Once we make it to the kingdom of magic, that wouldn't be a problem. different kingdoms had different weather. your kingdom having had normal changing weather, while others only had specific weather for the whole year, such as cold, hot, rain, ect. But the kingdom of magic, had sunny, warm, spring weather all year round.

You had just finished your meal, standing up and walking towards the cave entrance. You leaned your body on the side of the cave, the others watching you as to where you'd go.

"hey [name]! where Ya going!" mina called out with slight food in her mouth.

"eh, let her get lost" bakugou said before taking a bite of his food.

"mina, eat with your mouth closed" jirou sighed, to which mina Apologized.

"hey, dont be mean bakugou" kirishima responded to bakugous rude comment.

"eh, she probably needs to take a shit, let her do her business" bakugou replied.

you whiped your head around at him. Your cloak making a small 'swoosh' sound at how fast your head turned. You looked at bakugou with a glare and a pout at the same time. Part of you was surprised he would actually say something slightly polite about you needing time for your own business. But the rest of you was cringing about how he was talking about that when you only wanted to be alone with your thought's.

The others laughed at bakugou's comment along with your quick reaction.

"i wont hesitate to stab you" you glared.

"as if, ill kick your ass" bakugou smirked.

you fully turned your whole body around to face him, starting to walk towards him as he stood up to do the same. Before you guys could even stand one feet away, kirishima stepped in the middle with his hands up to block you two from killing each other.

"ok, thats gonna be a no" kirishima sweat dropped.

"oh, i have an idea!" mina jumped up with a bright smile.

She had just finished eating the piece of meat from the animal we hunted and cooked. jirou had finished a minute before her and the other boys were still eating while listening to what mina had to say.

"yea, what is it?" kirishima smiled.

"how about we do an ice breaker! You know, snice we all just met, and those two are Fighting. Lets all say one nice thing about the other" mina explained.

"yea, whatever" you rolled your eyes, not wanting to deal with bakugou any longer.

bakugou scoffed, while kirishima nodded. The three of you sat back down with the new group you had just met, all in a circle.

"k, ill go first" mina smiled.

"kirishima, i like your red wings" she complemented.

"thanks" he had a toothy grin.

"now you go" mina said.

"ok, um, ojiro! I like your outfit, very manly if you ask me" kirishima said.

"thanks. [name], i um, like your atuitude, i guess?" ojiro said, though it sounded like an unsure question.

"yea" You responsed.

You were About to say something you liked about jirou, untill mina stopped you from saying anything.

"wait! Since you and bakugou were Fighting, you two have to say one nice thing to each other" mina ordered.