Friends or foe's?《chapter 4》

Hello (*' ˘ '*) ♡⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺♡

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After flying around for what seemed like a week, when what was really hours, the sky had already darken. The sun had set, and the wind was getting colder by the second. You, along with the boys, had been getting sleeper. You guys need to rest.

kirishima knew this aswell. He soon spotted a mountain, which had a cave on the side, big enough for his dragon form. He slowed down his pace for an easy landing, and let his wings glide though the air.

He slowly, and easily landed inside, stretching his wing out for you and bakugou to walk down on. After doing so, you both made it down safely, leaving kirishima to transformation into his semi-dragon form.

kirishima yawned, as you and bakugou stretched out your body due to the long flight. You could hear some loud, but satisfying 'pop's as you two did so. you looked around the cave, it was pitch black. The light from the moonlight of the cave entrance being your only reason to be able to see the boys.

"ok, so this cave doesnt belong to any animals or creature's luckily. Its not claimed, so were good to stay the night" kirishima imformed with a half dazed voice.

Your eyes were half-lidded as you looked at him. Nodding, you walked deeper into the cave. the darkness was getting darker, making harder for you to see the two boys if you looked back. You walked slowly, and catiously, putting your foot out to feel anything that could be infront of you.

"hey, um [name]? Where ya going? Its getting really hard to see you with the darkness" kirishima said worriedly.

He looked over to bakugou, giving him a worried look as if telling him to go after you, making sure you were doing alright.

"come on" kirishima said.

"hah! Im not following her! If she gets lost thats on her!" bakugou shouted.

You eventrully felt something against the tip of your boot. You placed your foot ontop of it, feeling what it could be. You moved a bit to the side, before moving behide the unknown object, so that you could push whatever you were feeling. You kicked it, making sure it didnt get to far off from you, so that you could still locate it. Once you walked back over to where you kicked it. You kicked it again, making it go closer to the cave entrance where the moonlight was. That way you could see what it was.

Once in the moonlight, back to where the boys were, you could make-out what it was. It was in fact a middle sized log. It was hollowed out, being the reason it was so easy to kick. You bent down, placing three fingers ontop of the wood. It was dry, so it could be used to make a fire.

"we could use this wood to make a fire for now" you said.

"but we should save some for tomorrow morning when we got out to hunt" you added.

"tch, you got this dumb hair worried just because you were looking for wood?" bakugou scoffed Annoyed.

"hey!" kirishima whined.

"my names kirishima, and my hairs not that different from yours" kirishima added, pointing from his hair to bakugous with a pout.

"shut up! That doesnt matter!" bakugou argued.

You rolled your eyes, not wanting to listen to them bickering, nor wanting to reason with them. You sighed, turning around and walking to the caves wall. You bent down before laying on the cold, hard floor. You rested on your side, as you turned away from them.

"eh! what'd you think your doing! You brought the log! So why should we have to light it while you just go to sleep!" bakugou shouted.

You lifted your head and turned it to look at him with an Annoyed expression. He grew an irk mark once you looked at him like that.