Meet again《Chapter 34》

Rikko had set off on his own, tricking the other's into thinking he was a small little boy who finally found his mother.

When in reality, he was always a she. Himiko toga, one of the few people you trusted and held dearly to you.

The whole time you spent with her while she was hidden, due to her quirk, you had been feeding her part of Bakugous blood to keep her hidden. To keep from looking exactly like the spiky blonde, she drank anothers blood to mix in, Hiding her cover as a small boy, that way it'd be easier to save Bakugous blood for a later transformation.

Atlast, she couldn't stay for the rest of the time being, having to wait untill the time was right to show in her true form.

"so im guessing sero taught you. How much have you learned so far in speaking the language?" you walked side by side with Bakugou, continuing the conversation as your group neared the wintery forest covered in frost and snow.

"just some things i told him to teach me. Basics and words i wanted to say" he answered.

"let me guess" you started, playfully rolling your eye's.

"ⓓⓘⓔ, ⓖⓔⓣ ⓐⓦⓐⓨ, ⓢⓗⓘⓣⓣⓨ ⓗⓐⓘⓡ, ⓣⓐⓟⓔ ⓐⓡⓜⓢ, ⓖⓞ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓛⓛ, all of the sorts" you chuckled.

"dont forget ⓨ/ⓝ" he slyly smirked.

You looked at him, half smirk, half smile at him learning to say your name in your language/accent.

"confident are we? ⓚⓐⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘ" you furrowed your brows with low eyes and playful smile.

Before any of you could say anything, a loud roar appeared from above the trees keeping you all hidden.

"shoot, i let my guard down!" Kirishima whisper yelled, panicked face worried he had let you down.

"wait a minute, i recognize that scent" His shocked expression changed once he realized the faint smell thinned from the cold air.

You raised your brow at his words, before seeing as a bright pink dragon came crashing down towards you.

But before you and Bakugo had the chance to move, a flash of pink was all you two saw before she detransformed, crashing ontop of you in human form, along with tumbling passengers landing from the sudden fall of no longer being held.

"y/n!"
"Bakugo!"

Both shouts were heard with crashes to the ground, resulting in both you and Bakugou being hugged down beneath the dent of soft and cold snow.

"What the hell! Get off of me dunce face!" Bakugou began trying to pry the hyper blonde away from the bear hug he was trapped in.

"im so happy to see you guy's again!" the two idiots cried, not daring to let you and Bakugou free, or even breathe at this point.

"you really couldn't have had a better landing" Ojiro sighed, lifting his thrown body off of the ground.

"i agree, we've talked about this before mina!" Iida scolded, helping uraraka up as she rubbed her fragile skull.

"Sorry! I was just so excited to see y/n again!" Mina pouted, standing up with you still in her arms, not realizing her dragon strength as she flapped her wings around you to protect from the cold.

"Starting to regret that promise" you mumbled, face being nuzzled to her messy hair as she kept her arms around you, fearing it'd be the last time she saw you if she let go.

"i said let go!" Kaminari was soon exploded backwards, cheeky grin never fading from his face even after he was covered in ash.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya Smiled, fist held tightly as he beamed with admiration.