Supplies!《Chapter 18》

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Morning had come, as the light of the sun once again shown brightly though the curtains.

Bakugou had woken up, yawning as he stretched his body.

He looked to the side, seeing you were still asleep, resting under the blankets as they covered half of her face.

He got up, as he heard a few sounds coming from the kitchen. He turned his head, curious to see who was in the kitchen.

"looks like explosion boy's finally up" sero commented with a snicker.

"tch, dont start with that" Bakugou scoffed, barley woken up to start yelling already.

"anyways, im making breakfast before i have to leave to pick something up" sero informed.

"yea, whatever" Bakugou replied, shoving his hands in his sweat pockets as he walked over to the kitchen.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Sero had finished breakfast, telling Bakugou to wake up the other's to eat before the food gets cold.

He walked out the door, leaving Bakugou the only person awake in the house.

Bakugou did as asked, going upstairs to wake up the other's, getting yawn's and tired replies. Once he went back down stair's, as they other's stayed upstairs to change, or wake up better, he remembered your were still sleeping on the couch.

When he went to wake you up, he remembered the day before, when you had treated his wounds with your healing potion's. He looked down at his chest and stomach, seeing no sign of any scars or cut's. Then, he looked back at your sleeping form under the blanket, deciding to let you sleep like the last time he did.

He scoffed, walking back to the table to eat his breakfast as the other's still had'nt came down yet.

He was irritated that no one had listened to him, till he heard steps coming down the stair's, then seeing Ojiro and Kirishima walking towards the table with barley woken face's.

"tch, about time, the other's better hurry up, before i explode their ass'es(?) down here" he threatened with an irk mark upon his forehead.

"dont worry, kaminari and the girls are coming down" Kirishima sweat dropped, as he and Ojiro took a seat, and thanked for their food.

"anyways, where's sero?" Ojiro asked.

"he made breakfast then went out to pick something up or whatever" Bakugou explained.

"oh, ok" Ojiro replied, before digging into his food.

"hey, did you forget to wake [name] up?" Kirishima asked, having seen your sleeping form on the way over.

"tch, i let her sleep in" Bakugou responded.

"wait really" Kirishima asked, a smile making its way upon his Lip's.

"i see tough guy has started getting a soft spot" he chuckled.

"shut up! I only did it so i wouldn't owe her or whatever!" Bakugou growled, somehow not waking you up from the sudden raise of voice.

Kirishima chuckled, smiling as he knew Bakugou would slowly make his way to your respect.

"morning" Kaminari yawned, walking downstairs with Mina and Jirou behide him.

"morning" Kirishima and Ojiro replied back.

The three sat down at the table, after passing by your sleeping form on the couch.