Hanta sero《Chapter 14》

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Can we just talk about Bakugou?🥺💕 i love him so much, and wish the mha fandom was less toxic, respect ship's and opinions unless illegal.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"wow, look at the beautiful sunset" Mina awed.

By the past time of traveling on foot, the sky had already Started to become a sunset. it was barley dark, with lots of light, and about time for Kirishima to start flying.

"Kirishima, i think it's about time to start flying, that way when we get there, it'll still be easy to see out, and it wont be to dark yet" you told him.

"sure thing" Kirishima responded.

The time spent traveling, Mina, ojiro, and and jirou laughed among themselves, as Kirishima moved up to talk to you. Meanwhile, Kaminari was still attached to Bakugou like a leach.

"hey guy's! Im about to transform!" Kirishima announced.

They all turned to look at him, nodding as they moved out of the way for him.

Kirishima transformed into tge gaint beautiful creature he was. He then spread out his wings to the ground, allowing you and the other's to climb up.

"you know, usually im the one giving the ride's, so this is the first time im gonna be the one getting the ride" Mina chuckled.

"i bet the fresh air is better for you when your the one flying. I can't imagine how free, and relaxed you must feel" you told her.

"it's amazing, and you definitely do feel free, and relaxed. It's fun" Mina smiled, walking up the wing behide Jirou.

you followed behide her, walking up, before making your way towards Kirishima's neck. Next to you was Bakugou, as you both always sat near the neck. Behide, in a good distance at the spine, was Mina and the other's. Kaminari finally let go of Bakugou, as he talked with his own group.

"we're almost there" you sighed.

Before you or Bakugou could speak, Kaminari beat you both to it.

"hey guy's! Come on and talk with us, we said we all wanted to become closer friends, so we cant keep separating!" Kaminari smiled.

"yea, hes right" Jirou smiled.

"hard pass" Bakugou declined.

"oh come on, atleast just sit next to us" Kaminari whined.

"still a no" Bakugou responded, facing forwards, not even sparing the group a glance.

"what about you [name]?" Mina asked.

You thought about it for a moment. They are better then Sitting next to Bakugou, but you still needed to gain Bakugou's trust, and friendship. Making new friends would be nice, and you still had lot's of time to gain Bakugou's trust, so why not?

You nodded, before crawling over to the group As they cheered.

"yess, i knew you'd join us" Kaminari smiled.

"so what're we talking about?" you asked.

"well we were actually telling each other some funny story's about thing's that have happened to us" ojiro spoke first.

"yea, like this one time when i was just a litte dragon" Mina started.

"it took my mom a whole month just to get me to learn how to fly. Usually, dragons learn at the age of 2, and it only takes them 2 weeks to learn. But when i first started flying, i crashed like 6 times! And nothing was even in my way!" Mina said.