Can't sleep《Chapter 32》

After hours of daylight, nightfall had finally appeared, signaling time for bed with tired yawns and drowning eyelids.

You had all already finished the night routine, finally being able to go to bed. The sound of the night was peaceful, letting you all calm down in tiredness.

Lifting the furs of your bed, rikko was already snuggled and sound asleep before you.

You sighed, looking over at Bakugou. "when are you gonna let rikko sleep with you?"

"not my fault he always wants to be with you" Bakugou mumbled.

"i dont blame him" he whispered, unable for you to hear.

You sighed, getting under the furs as you scooted rikko over.

"tch, If you want, i could let him sleep with me tonight" Bakugou suggested.

"it's ok, i dont wanna wake him" you responsed.

Bakugou listened, getting comfortable in his own bed as you layed staring at the ceiling.

Bringing your arm up to your closed eyelids, you rested it there, covering your eyes as you tried to darken your vision for a better sleep.

Yet, you couldn't. You couldn't fall asleep this time, thoughts rushing through your head as everything began getting Silent. The only noise getting louder was the strong ringing in your ears, not daring to quiet down like a whining child not getting what they wanted.

Removing your arm from your eye's, you opened them, staring back up at the ceiling in hopes to tire you out, even just for a bit.

Bakugou took notice of your small Shifting in place, seeing as your eyes stayed open with a frustrated and tired expression.

"can't sleep" He spoke quietly.

Sighing, you answered back.
"nope"

"you?"

"tired but not fully"

Small silence took over the room once again, besides the annoying ringing you so wanted to just stab a knife through.

"you know, people are more willingly to talk openly during the night. More silence, comfortness, in the moment and just more peaceful at that" you stated.

"i know theres lots of questions you've been meaning to ask me. Ask them right now while i can't fully get angered that easily" you suggested.

He hummed, Shifting onto his side for a better conversation, leaning his body onto his elbow for a better hold in the air.

"how about your past, not all of it but just some explanations for things you already said before"

You turned to your side, head resting on your arm above your pillow as you looked at him and tried to recall a few things.

"well for one, i did say some stuff about my mother" you began playing with the furs of the blanket.

"you know katsuki" you started.

He hummed, blush rising to his cheeks at the call of his first name. Luckily it was to dark for you to see.

"this information wont do anything to neither you nor me, so its safe i can tell you"

"i was never a princess by blood. Just some poor villager my mother struggled to keep alive" you looked saddened.

"the cloak i always have with me, it used to belong to her. I dont know why, but whenever i kill men with it, i feel as if somehow im both making her proud and dissapointing her" shifting again, you tried to hold back the memories.