Katsuki bakugou《chapter 2》

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE BLOOD! Only small slight blood and animal killing!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"This is far enough" you said.

Kirishima flew down onto the grass in the forest. It was already night time and you two needed to rest. Kirishima extended his wing outwards so you could make it to the ground safely. You walked down his wing carefully until you made it to the ground. Kirishima transformed back into his semi-dragon human form and looked at you with a smile.

"We'll be staying here in the forest for the night, then, in the morning we'll hunt for food and continue our journey on foot" you explained.

"Ok" he said.

"I have some questions for you though" he said curious.

"What is it?" You asked.

"What's your quirk? And how long have you been killing?" He asked.

You looked at him emotionless, then looked back up at the sky.

"Oh! Is that personal? I'm sorry master!" He apologized and waved his hands around nervously.

"No, its alright" you said.

He let out a breath of relief to those words. You sat down near a tree and layed your head against it.

"My quirk let's me shoot out different blades from any part of my body" you stated.

"And I've been an assassin for about three years now" you said looking into the star filled, dark, black sky.

It was quite beautiful, how the moonlight shined in a clear space though the trees providing you with little light to see. How the light wind blew only small leaves in the tress, and how the stars seemed to shine brightly and catch your attention.

"Oh so, your about 17 or 18 right?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm 17. How old are you?" You said peacefully looking up at the stars.

"I'm 17" he said happily.

The beautiful scenery made a small smile form onto your lip, before you took in a deep breath and closed your eyes.

"What's your quirk?" You asked.

"I can harden my body as hard as rock" he replied.

He could be a good shield or use his quirk to do real damage to a person.

'Handy' you thought.

In this world, there were all types of creatures like dragons, humans, witches, elfs and much more. But they all had quirks giving them extra power, well not really the humans though. They only had their quirk for power. There were still cases where a human could be born 'quirkless' as well.

"So, do you have any other plan?" He asked.

You opened your eyes to look at the moon again.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Like, you've already run away. But what're you gonna do next? I find it hard to believe that a girl like you wouldn't come up with a plan" he said.

"I have a plan" you answered.

"I'm gonna run away to the kingdom of magic. It's where all magic came from" you added.

"But thats like three weeks away?" He said confused.