The Toilet

A/N: Thanks to xstoriesxxx for the idea for this one. Be sure to follow her and read her stories. She is an amazing author and you should really check her out. 😊

**********

My. Life. Sucks.

I am a toilet. The place where humans do their business. The place where your worst nightmares come to life.

Everyday I see battle. Whether it be liquid or solid I see it. Everyday.

The filthy humans sit on my mouth and... you know what.

Right in my mouth! And I have to swallow it! Ya! Swallow it! They push a button and down it goes. But do you have any idea how politically incorrect that is?!

Sometimes it is so grossly digesting that I can't gulp it down. It is so disgusting that I say hey, I'm not going to swallow this. And you won't believe what the humans do about it.

Whenever I do that they gat a stick with a sucky ion cup at the end and start jabbing it into my throat. They push the stuff I decided not to swallow into my throat until I do swallow. Like seriously?! How about I get a stick and shove cat hair down your throat.

The worst are the men. When it's quick they splash all over me and its disgusting! They lift up all my lid, they lift up my seat. And just let it go. Ew! At least the lady's appreciate the nice seat I have for them.

My life sucks. Why can't I be a hand towel?