Crazy Lover

I woke sitting up, in a party dress and matching heels. I looked around. There was a cuff on my ankle, attached to chains that led off into the darkness.

"Well, hello beautiful." I heard Alex say as he walked down the stairs with a tray of tea and such. "Alex, I did what you said, why can't I go now?" I said missing Shawn. "That wasn't all I wanted silly, I'm getting my second chance at being a great boyfriend to you. Now 1 spoonful of sugar or 2? Cream or no cream?" He said grabbing the kettle and pouring tea. "I don't want tea, I want to go home." I said choking back tears. "This is now your home. Over there is your bed. There's snacks over there for when you get hungry between meals. There's clothes for you over there. There's a bathroom over there. Welcome home, Alison." Alex said. "I'm Jordan, Alex." I said confused how he didn't recognize me. "Jordan has brown eyes and brown hair. You have black hair and green eyes, Alison." He said holding a mirror up to me. He put colored contacts on me and must have dyed my hair, I was out for a long time. "I'm Jordan!" I screamed. "No, you are Alison!" He screamed pushing me into the bed. "Jordan doesn't love Alex, Alison does." He said kissing my neck and reaching under my dress.

"Whoever you say I am, no matter what I look like, no matter what my name is, Alex, I will ALWAYS hate you!" I screamed trying to get him off of me. "You love me, Alison." He glared at me. I spit in his eye.

He choked back his anger, getting up, grabbing the tea and everything from my snack cubbord. "No food or water for 2 days for that, and don't try the bathroom. I'm shutting off that water." He said walking upstairs. "Wait, Alex. No-Im sorry, I'm just shy. I'm embarrassed by that." I said following him. "Why does it embarrass you?" He said looking at me telling me to give him the only answer he wanted. "I'm inexperienced." I lied. He walked back down the stairs and put everything back. "That's a lie after what happened earlier." Alex looked at me for an answer. "Yeah, that's all." I said lying again. He said pulling me into him. "I can teach you everything, Ali." He said picking me up and walking over to the bed. He laid me in it and climbed on top of me, when I got an idea. "Wait, Alex." I said making him stop. "Hm?" He said still sucking on my neck. "Can you take the cuff off when we... It hurts.." I said trying my hardest to get him to take it off. "Sure." He said unlocking it then pulling me into him. "Thank you." I said getting on his lap. He continued kissing me. When I quickly yanked the necklace with the keys on it, pushing him onto the floor and kicking him in the face, stomach and groin. I spit on him as I quickly unlocked the door, locking it again from the outside, making sure he couldnt get out, as there were no ways out except that door. I ran to the kitchen, calling 9-1-1.

They quickly showed up and quickly arrested Alex. I pulled the contacts out and began to cry. "Jordan?" I heard as the SVU officer walked over to me. "We called your house, your mom answered. Her, your dad, and your friends are going to meet you at the hospital." She said hugging me. "Your boyfriend is here, but he can't see you until you get to the hospital. He told me what Alex did to you. And I promise I will help you put him away for a long, long time." She said looking deep in my eyes. "Why can't I see Shawn?!" I started to panic. "I'll personally take him to the hospital, but he can't see you until the doctor does." She said as EMT's put me into the back of an ambulance.

I got to the hospital and they ran tests and hooked me up with IV's and other things.

Pretty soon Shawn walked in. "Baby!" He said as he leaned down, hugging me. "Ow!" I winced in pain as he slightly made me IV's tug. He let go quickly. "I'm sorry." He said pulling a chair to my bedside and holding my hand in both of his. "Its okay, I'm just happy to see you." I choked back tears of pure joy. "Did he..?" He whispered not finishing his sentence. I looked down feeling ashamed. I squeezed my eyes shut. That when Shawn rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand. And with that simple gesture, everything that had happened was all okay. Because I had Shawn.

My mom, my dad, Paige, and Kaylee came a few minutes later. Then Matt walked in a minute later. "The nurse asked me to give you this." Matt said handing me a Gatorade. Shawn opened it for me and I sipped it slowly. Everyone just kind of stared at me. "You guys are scaring me." I said slowly.