At The Hospital.

I silently started to freak out, trying to not let him know I noticed him. He kept his eyes closely on me. And he kept glaring at Shawn. I pretended to be cleaning out my nails.

Finally he finished with Paige. Gave us a prescription, and let us on our way. I felt like something was up. I just couldn't figure out why. We started driving more. When I realized where he was headed, Minnesota. But why were we going there? Maybe because he knew my family was always happy to help? What if he follows us there? I don't want my family put into danger.

Pretty soon I started dosing off, when I heard a text tone. I felt around, I found my phone! Everyone flipped out. I guess everyone was talking about finding a phone as I was zoned out completely. So I guess they were pretty mad at me, I just didn't know exactly why. Like if I'm not talking, I'm most likely not listening. Especially after something like that... I started zoning out again after they took the phone.

Pretty soon after staring out the window with not a thought in my mind. I heard everyone talking. "Guys I don't know if she'll be okay... I mean we've been talking for 3 hours and she's been staring out the window with no expression." Shawn said. "I'm fine." I muttered making Shawn so surprised he almost swerved off the road. "Well, babe. We're a few hours from your house. And we're all staying together. No breaking the group guys. He's after us, and if we separate he has an easier shot." Shawn said never taking his eyes off the road. "Can we stop? I'm in need of getting out of this car for a bit." Kaylee said. "Yeah, the next gas station." Shawn said. I couldn't help but think about how grateful I was to Shawn for saving my life, risking his own for my friends and I.

Eventually we saw another gas station, Shawn decided to add more gas, just to be safe. We all used the rest room. And I found the cash Shawn keeps in his glove compartment for emergencies. I gave everyone a few dollars and put a majority of the money back, just in case. We each put a some money together and bought a case of waters. And all bought something to eat. We got back in the car and were on our way together.

I fell asleep. But when I woke up, it was the next morning. I was in my own bed, in my own room. Shawn was next to me, but his head on the opposite end of the mattress. Paige and Kaylee were by the wall. On a pallet of blankets and pillows. Right when I sat up, Shawn opened his eyes. I switched to be right by him and I cuddled up to his side. He wrapped his arms around me, and for the first time. I felt so safe. We whispered for a bit. "Let's get up baby." I said stroking his cheek. He nodded and we quietly got up and walked downstairs. My mom smiled at us. I hid behind Shawn, shy-like. "Are you guys hungry?" My mom said extremely happy. Shawn and I looked at each other and nodded. "Eggs? Bacon or sausage? Pancakes of waffles? Oatmeal? Grits?" My mom said smiling. (If you don't know what grits are, they're sort of like rice. But they're a breakfast food. Some people eat them with butter. But a lot of people put cheese, eggs, bacon, sausage and just salty breakfast foods.)

I smiled. "I just want over easy eggs, toast with extra butter. And 2 sausage links mom." I said. She nodded and looked at Shawn. "Can I have muffins?" Shawn said making me laugh. "You and your muffins boy!" I said giggling slightly. He blushed. We sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. We turned on the news. Expecting to hear something about what had happened, nothing came up, Shawn seemed puzzled about it too. I grabbed my mom's phone and tried to google "Nash Grier" and nothing came up on the web. I showed Shawn and he got scared. I looked up Matt and found his vine. I searched Magcon and nothing came up.

I got up freaking out to my mom. "What are you talking about? You, Shawn, Paige and Kaylee went to L.A. To meet with organizers of Magcon." My mom said looking at me as if I were crazy. "Mom, I've been on Magcon tour with Shawn, Matt, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Taylor, Jack and Jack, Aaron, and Cameron." I said. "Darling. You met Shawn because you both became famous on vine. You did a meet up in Wisconsin and you guys got close." My mom said looking at me, worried because she had no idea what I was saying. "No mom! Someone killed all of them but I think Matt is still alive because I can find stuff on him!" I started freaking out. "No, Jordan, Matt and Shawn are friends. That's how you know Matt. And Matt met Paige from you." I could not believe this.

There was no existence on any of the Magcon boys except Shawn and Matt. What is going on?!