18. Will

Recap:
"I'm gonna do something" he whispered.

"Wh.." I was cut off by his soft plump lips being placed on mine.

It took me a minute to respond but when I did it was like fireworks. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my fingers into his hair.

I was to caught up in the kiss that I didn't notice Conner pushing me backwards until my back hit the wall behind me.

I moaned when he lightly yanked on my hair and then he broke the kiss and I whimpered.

He just laughed but then turned serious and I stopped smiling.

"Go out with me?" Was all he said.
~~
I stared at him in shock for a few minutes,not knowing what to say.

After realizing I wasn't saying anything he pulled away from me and turned to grab his jacket.

"I'm so stupid" I heard him mutter.

"Yes" I blurted out rather loudly.

He slowly turned around and stared at me in what looked to be shock.

"Really?" He whispered to me and I nodded quickly.

He rushed over and pushed me back against the wall and once again covered my lips with his.

I once again wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my fingers in his raven black hair.

He prodded the seam of my lips with his tongue and I opened up almost immediately and moaned when his tongue invaded my mouth and I tasted beer and what tasted like mint.

With our mouthes still attached Conner reached down and grabbed the bottom of my thighs and then brought my legs up to wrap around his hips.

"Really?!?" I heard behind Conner and I quickly broke apart from Conner and dropped to my own feet.

"Will, hey what are you doing here?" I asked scratching the back of my head nervously.

He stared at me like I was stupid.

"I'm supposed take the kids to my house tonight to have a sleepover" he told me in a duh tone.

"Oh right well they are asleep but they should be up soon" I said and right on que.

"Mommy I'm hungry" I heard Taylor's little voice and then saw her come in to the kitchen dragging her puppy dog and sucking her fingers.

"Taybug!" Will exclaimed and Taylor's face lit up obviously forgetting about her hunger and tiredness.

"Uncle willy" she yelled before running into his arms.

"Baby what do you want to eat?" I asked walking up to them and rubbed her arm.

"Chicken!" She yelled.

"Okay, fried or grilled?" I asked because she likes both.

She sat in Wills arms tapping her little chin contemplating what she wanted and I found it adorable.

"Grilled" she said while giving me an affirmative nod.

"You sure?" She quickly nodded.

I reached up and pinched her little chubby cheek and she giggled her adorable giggle.

"Okay Conner you're helping let's go. Will go play with Taybug" I said while yanking Conners arm to lead him to the stove and counter.

"Okay but you two behave" Will said and I blushed before agreeing.

"Okay we're going to make grilled chicken" I told him and he nodded.

"Are you any good at cooking chicken?" I asked him knowing I really sucked at cooking chicken.

"Uh duh I'm italian" he exclaimed.

"Well then I guess you're cooking while I'll set the table" and before he could argue I grabbed plates and went to the table.

"Momma!" I heard behind me but before I could turn around I heard another scream.

"Uncle willy"

"Skylar" I heard Will yell.

Will was the only person that called Sky by her whole name,he never called her sky it was always Skylar.

After I was done with the table I heard giggling from the living room so I went to see what they were doing.

The sight I saw was probably the most adorable thing ever.

Will had both Sky and Taylor laying on their backs and was blowing raspberries on Taylor's tummy while tickling Sky's tummy and then switched every so often.

I just stood there and stared at them while leaning against the doorframe.

I was standing there for a while when I felt hands land on my hips and a chin on my shoulder.

"He's good with them" Conner said.

"I know he's gonna be a great dad someday" I said while leaning my head against his.

"Mommy!" I turned to see Sky yelling through giggles.

"Baby girl what is uncle Willy doing to you?" I exclaimed walking out of conners embrace.

"Uncle Willy is the tickle monster" Will said while standing up and chasing me around the living room.

"Momma run!" Taylor yelled and I ran until Will caught up with me and attacked my side.

"I surrender" I said while trying to catch my breath.

"Mommy do you need help?" I looked up to see Violet and Bradley standing there looking terrified.

Will let me go quickly seeing their faces.

"No babies I'm okay uncle Willy was just doing something he used to always do to me as a kid." I explained.

"Conner is dinner ready?" I asked remembering that he was cooking it.

"Yeah it's done and served" Before I said anything all the kids took off including the biggest kid of all which was Will.
~~
After dinner was over and Will had taken the kids back to his place Conner and I were busy cleaning up dinner.

"Thanks for dinner tonight it was delicious" I told him while washing the dishes.

"You're welcome" he said walking up and kissing my cheek.

"Thank you for saying yes" He whispered into my ear.

I was finally happy.
~~
I wanted to get this chapter out since I had a four day weekend!