27. Going swimming

The kids swimsuits>>
~
Getting all of the kids out of the car by myself while they were all sleeping was a difficult task since there obviously were four of them.

I got the stroller I brought out of the trunk and opened it up. Luckily it was a two seater so I put Taylor and Sky in the stroller and then I carried Bradley and Violet.

I walked into the hotel and up to the front desk. The young man looked at me and smiled before his eyes drifted to the kids.

"Hello it looks like you have your hands full" he smiled a warm smile at me.

I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"What can I help you with?" He asked.

"I have a reservation" I said.

"Name?" He asked typing away on his computer.

"Lander"

He quickly typed it in.

"Elena lander,you have a two bedroom suit,am I correct?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yes"

"Okay well here are your keys" he told me handing me two keys.

"Thank you" I told him pushing Violet higher on to my hip.

"You are very welcome and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask" he said then waved at me as I walked away.

I walked to the elevator and waited for it to arrive and when it finally did arrive a young woman stood inside.

I slowly pushed the stroller inside and pressed floor 4.

"Aww their so adorable" I looked over to see the woman looking at a Taylor who was asleep in the back seat of the stroller.

"Are they all yours?" She asked.

"Yep" I said grinning.

For some reason I was wide awake and happy even through it was three A.M.

"Well their all adorable" she said.

"Thank you" I said as the elevator arrived at my floor.

I quickly pushed the stroller out and walked down the hallway till I stopped in front of room 413.

I stuck the key in the lock and the little light turned green and I pushed the door opened and pushed the stroller in and closed the door.

I quickly went into the first bedroom and it had a large king sized bed so I pushed the stroller to the side and then laid Bradley down on it. He whimpered but quickly fell back asleep.

I pulled Sky and Taylor out of the stroller and put them in the bed next to their brother. I covered them up and turned the light off and shut the door.

I walked to the next bedroom and there was another king sized bed so I laid Violet down and cover her up and then left closing the door behind me.

I quickly rushed out of the room and back down to my car to get all the bags I quickly shoved all the bags on to one of the luggage carts and pushed it back into the hotel and to the elevator.

When I reached the room I pushed it inside the room and unloaded the bags and then put the cart at the end of hallway.

When I made it back into the room I changed into my pajamas and pulled out the pull out mattress from the couch and laid down.

I fell asleep almost instantly.
~
I woke up to something cuddling into my chest.

I opened my eyes to see Bradley sucking his thumb and cuddling bubba to his chest while snuggling into my chest. His blue eyes wide open.

"Hi baby bear" I whispered while running my fingers across his head.

"Momma" he mumbled around his thumb.

I kissed the top of his head and rocked him.

We stayed like that for a while until I saw the triplets door opened and out popped a smiling Taylor.

"Mommy!" She yelled then jumped on the bed.

"Hi taybug" I said straining my neck to kiss her cheek.

"Taybug can you go wake up Sky and Violet?" She gave an affirmative nod then jumped off the bed and ran to the triplets room.

"Sky get up" I heard her say then the bed shuffle and out ran Sky.

How my kids can just jump out of bed and be energetic is beyond me.

I then saw Taylor run to Violets and then I heard a loud thump and then a cry.

I quickly jumped out of bed and went to the room to see Violet on the ground with tears running down her face and Taylor with a guilty frown.

"Mommy" Violet cried.

I rushed over to her and picked her up rocking her in my arms.

"Taylor what happened?"

"I tried to wake her up and she got scared and fell" Taylor said.

"Okay go out with your brother and sister" I told her and she ran out.

I sat down on the bed with Violet still in my arms.

I rocked her and sang 'you are my sunshine' softly into her ear because she used to calm down when she was a baby while I sang it.

After a few minutes her crying turned into sniffles.

"Are you ready to go eat?" I asked and she nodded.

I walked into the living room and grabbed all the bags I pulled out a swimsuit and cover up clothes for all the triplets and Violet.

I called them all over one by one and changed them.

We finally were ready to go by 10:30.

I carried Violet because she was still a little upset and I held Skys hand and she held Bradley's hand and he held Taylor's hand.

When we made it down to the lobby they were still serving breakfast so I walked over to a table and told them to stay there.
~
After breakfast we walked around for a little bit then headed back up to the room to grab towels and sand toys.

Then we walked back downstairs and out on to the beach.

"Okay babies I want you all to stay by me because you will get lost" they all nodded and I sat all the towels down.

I told them to lock hands and we walked down to the water I just let them stand and have their feet get wet.

"Momma wadar" Bradley said to me.

"Yeah baby water" I said smiling.

He reached down and patted his hands on the wet sand.

We stood there for about twenty five minutes before I decided to head back and let them play in the sand.

While they played in the sand I put sunscreen all over them.

After I put the sunscreen on them I just sat back and watched them play.

My babies were happy and so was I.
~~
Sorry it took me a while but I've literally had no time!