34. Birthdays/3 months

Triplets birthday outfits>>

~
I slowly awoke when I felt bouncing at the end of the bed. I lifted my head up to see what was making the movements and I saw three little heads peering up and looking at me. I sat up and put my pillow behind my back.

When they saw me looking at me they all jumped on the bed and tackled me.

"Babies daddy is still slee..." I started to say when Conner cut me off.

"No I'm not" he said but his words were muffled since his head was snuggled against a pillow. Conner and I may go to sleep in each other's arms but we don't stay like that because we like personal space during the night.

"Sorry daddy" Bradley said while leaning down to kiss his cheek. I smiled at him since Bradley never really does that with Conner.

Conner lifted his head up from the pillow and smiled at Bradley before picking him up and setting him on his chest.

"It's okay buddy" he smiled at him.

"Hey babies do you know what today is?" I asked setting my attention back on my girls.

"It's our birthday!" Sky yelled and I laughed and nodded.

"How old are you?" Conner asked with Bradley still sitting on his chest.

"I'm four" Taylor said to him while holding up five fingers.

I reached forward and bent her thumb down so she only had four up.

"Wow you guys are getting big!" Conner exclaimed and I sadly nodded.

When he said that something struck inside of me and realized my little babies were growing up but I snapped out of it Sky and Taylor started jumping on the bed.

"Babies how about we go make breakfast and then get all of you dressed and ready for your party" they all screamed yes and jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

I got out of bed and slipped on a pair of yoga pants.

"Can I have my shirt back baby?" Conner asked and I turned and shook my head.

"No it smells good"then I lifted the collar up to my nose and did a deep inhale of it.

He just laughed and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I heard the shower turn on a few minutes later.

I walked to Violets room and saw her still sleeping peacefully I decided to just let her sleep until breakfast was ready.

I walked downstairs and I saw the triplets playing with the dogs. Which was weird since the dogs were kept in a nice room where the locks were out of the kids reach,thats why they were kept in there at night.

"Babies how did you get the dogs out?" I asked and they all shrugged then went back to playing with the dogs.

I went into the kitchen only to be greeted by My dad and Louise.

"Hey what are you guys doing here the party is not for another few hours?" I asked and they just smiled at me.

"Well I figured it was my grand babies birthday so I would surprise them with breakfast but Louise was already here so we just stayed until you got up" my dad explained.

"Aw thank you" I said then Conner walked in wearing just sweatpants.

"Oh hey mom and mr.Lander" he greeted.

"My baby hi" Louise said while running towards him and bringing him into a big hug. Conner leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"Mama hi, what are doing here?" He asked her curiously.