39. Birthday /7 months pregnant

WARNING ADULT CONTENT IN THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

WARNING!

WARNING ADULT CONTENT IF YOU DONT LIKE SKIP. ILL PUT "~" where it ends!!!!
It's nothing major I just wanted to warn you guys!
~~
JUNE
"Oh god!" I almost screamed as I rocked my hips back and forth while I sat on Conner.

I placed my hands on his chest and stared down at his face which was showing so much pleasure it was turning me on even more.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me and we just stared at each other while the lower halve of our bodies continued to move.

It was about 8:00 in the morning and we were trying to get in a little time before the kids got up.

Conner reached out and put his hands on my hips rocking me even faster against him.

"Conner! Fúck" I yelled when I climaxed. I felt Conners seed fill me up and I fell next to him since I couldn't fall forward due to my big belly.
~
"Wow" was all Conner said as he was still gasping for air. I reached up and put my hand on the back of his head bringing it down so I could kiss him.

I released him and laid my head on his shoulder while drawing patterns with my finger on his bare chest.

"Happy birthday my love"I whispered while moving my head up to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you baby and thank you for that amazing wake up call"he whispered back.

"Even though I miss pulling on that sexy belly button piercing of yours" he chuckled while placing his hand on my belly.

"Yeah I can't wait to put it back in" I laughed and apparently the baby agreed because she kicked against Conners hand.

"Oh my baby bee is awake" he said then leaned down and started whispering to my belly.

Recently Conner had started calling the baby 'baby bee' and I thought it was adorable.

Conner must have been done talking to her because he kissed my stomach and then came back up so he was eye level with me.

"Hand me your shirt. I'm cold" I told Conner and he quickly grabbed his shirt off the end of the bed. I slipped it on and snuggled into it.

After I put his shirt on we just laid there feeling the baby kick against our hands and smiling every so often.

"My girl is going to be an Olympic athlete when she gets older" Conner commented due to all the movement going on in my tummy.

"We still need to discuss names" I informed him.

"Well I have a list here.." he trailed off as he turned around to grab a piece of paper out of the night stand.

I couldn't help but find it cute that he was so excited about this baby.

"Me too" I exclaimed grabbing it from underneath the corner of the mattress.

"You go first" I insisted and he quickly nodded.

"Millie" I made a disgusted face and he gave me a slight smile.

"I'm guessing that's a no?" He said and I quickly nodded.

"I'm sorry but it sounds like a 60 year old woman's name" I laughed and he nodded at my paper.

"Kelley" he shook his head.

"Nope, I dated a crazy chick named Kelley"

"Darby" he suggested.

"I kinda like that" I agreed and that's what went on for about another hour just going back and forth saying names and if we liked them or not.