Info

Colleen Green: Cole

Her mom took off when she was young, her dad was the 'upstanding citizen' so he kept her, but forced her to clean the house and cook meals for them, while she was young she became friends with davey since their dads were friends

In result because friends with Curtis Farady, Tommy (Eats) Eaton, and Woody (Dale Woodworth). She didn't mind their boyish behavior and dirty jokes, she found them humorist. Her and Tommy were the best of friends, she let him sleep at her house all the time.

One thing her dad did do for her that she could thank him for was giving her the master bedroom and taking the smaller room. The master bedroom had a walk-in closet and a bathroom.

She fixed up the closet nice with pillows and blankets in case Eats would come over unexpectedly, which he often did. They even had matching leather jackets, he copied hers of course. He was there most the time, when her dad would yell at her for a dish with a smudge, or unfolded laundry, or something.

She was always embarrassed. But the day her dad had struck her across the face was the day she ignored all her friends and cried, she didn't let them know what happened until a few days later.

At the time they were only twelve, the physical punishments only increased from there.

Cover:

Disclaimer: I don't own summer of 84

Disclaimer: I don't own summer of 84. I only own my character, my plots and my back story

The whole Story will be told from Cole's POV