Champions

I'm in a Field of dandelions wishing on everyone that you'd be mine, mine
-----
Dandelions by Ruth B.
-
(Other schools won't be joining sorry!)
-

*8 months before*
Norma sat at the Ravenclaw table waiting for Dumbledore to shut up and say who was in the tournament.

The fire went red as it started to spit out names left and right.

"Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore yelled out the first name drawn.

his friends and housemates celebrated.

"Norma Tomas!" Dumbledore said bored out of his mind.

Luna squeezes Norma's shoulder before letting her go up to the front of the great hall.

"She's a girl she can't do it" someone yelled over the claps which caused half of the great hall to find Adrian Pucey surrendering to Draco who had tried to hit him.

"Calm down everyone!" McGonagall yelled. She was sick of their behavior. Especially Adrian.

"Last but not least...Fred Weasley!"

Fred let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to leave her alone in the tournament. He felt oddly...protective over Nora.

She was happy as well that they weren't separated.

He ran up and hugged her as they laughed about how stupid they must seem as 'aww's surrounded her great hall and George whistling.

They let go of each other feeling embarrassed of what everyone had just witnessed.

Snape looked just above Dumbledore's head with confusion painted on his face. The young witches and wizards were astonished by the red flame. The headmaster turned around just in time to catch the ripped burning paper.

"Harry Potter" he said barely believing it.

Harry walked up to the other champions knowing he never put his name in the Cup.

-

They where sent down to a room were trophies and medals decorated the walls and paintings of past professors hung in pride.

They could here Dumbledore yelling as he ran down the stairs like a track star.

"Harry! Did you curse the cup!" He said grabbing Harry by the caller.

"N-no no sir I didn't" Harry was scared for his life.

"And your sure?" Harry nodded at the question as Dumbledore slowly let go of his caller. He then went on about how it's impossible- well was impossible for more than three people to be in the tournament
But Dumbledore would make do for Harry.

Norma sat in the library after hours to study. She made slow movements incase a library keeper catches her. She found a perfect book to help her and Fred through the first task -T.W.T HOW TO ESCAPE THE DRAGON. Vol.I- she flipped though the pages and read about each dragon she could be faced with.

Hungarian Horntail; The Hungarian Horntail is a species of dragon native to Hungary, which is considered to be one of the most dangerous dragon breeds, if not the most dangerous. It possesses black scales and a lizard-like appearance.

Swedish Short-Snout- The Swedish Short-Snout is a species of dragon native to the uninhabited mountains of Sweden. It's a silvery blue dragon that breathes a brilliant blue flame.

Chinese Fireball- The Chinese Fireball, also known as the Liondragon, is a dragon native to China. Its a brilliant red and gold dragon, named for the rounded balls of flame that shoots from its nostrils.

Common Welsh Green- The Common Welsh Green, or just Welsh Green, is a dragon native to Wales. It nests in the higher mountain regions where a reservation has been set up for it. It is a green dragon with a distinctive, musical roar.

None of them seemed easy to face- but it was to late she couldn't back down. After all she is no quitter.

--
Sorry This is short

Thoughts?

Instagram- Cedricthedeadguy