Each time you kiss a girl

We tripped over each other's feet as we both fought for dominance. After a while, I let Fred take control, wanting nothing more than to have him all over me.

He left a trail of kisses from behind my ear and down my throat as his hands worked on the back of my dress and pulled the zipper down before practically ripping it from my shoulders.

His kiss on my neck felt like blowing on a dandelion and having your wish come true.

Once my dress was a mess on the floor, he worked on my bra before I stopped him. "Fred. I-I don't know if I want to-"

"Have sex with me or take your bra off?" He chuckled awkwardly, thinking he got the wrong expression.

"Take my bra off. I want you."

He nodded and moved his hands to my waste as I mumbled an apology.

I don't remember when but all I know is that his Dressing robes where discarded into the corner of the room leaving him in nothing but boxers...and socks.

We fell back on the bed as he brought a finger to my heat and ran it up and down collecting my juice's.

"Are you good with this Norma?"

God damn it Consent is so hot even if it's the bare minimum.

"Yes"

He moved his boxers down a
Enough to expose himself before he slowly thrusted into me.

"Oh, oh my God." My fingers dug into his back-I wouldn't say fingernails considering I bit them off.

His breathing was heavy in my ear as his pace became faster and his thrusts where sloppier. He was close

Once we finished we became a tangled half naked tangled set of limbs.

Truly the best night ever