The worse it gets

did she run away?----wheres my love

*a week before*

"I brought you food," Fred said in a song-toned voice. "consider this our first official date, Nor." she sat up and clapped her hand together as the smell of avocado toast filled the air. They had planned this a while back, but since she was trapped in the infirmary, they never got to go to the table that Fred has reserved for them after their second task- but this was good too.

As she took her last bite, he reached for her face, resting his hand just below her jawline, wiping away crumbs. "I don't know what it is about you nor...mais je pense que je suis amoureux de toi ... et c'est fou-" she cut him off with a kiss...

-

*an hour before*

"everyone welcome our champions!" Fred, Harry, Cedric, and Norma walked out, getting cheers from everyone in all four houses.

Norma felt uneasy about this...she never studied it...what might happen she was going in blind...she saw her grandmother sitting next to Molly Weasley- they were probably talking about the weather- because that's what older people talk about, right?

Fred kissed her on the forehead, and asked her a question...

"When this is all done, will you run away with me, nor?"

"Of course, love...and stop calling me that"

it was time to go in blind.

-

"grab the cup!" Fred yelled at harry. they had been hexed by a cursed Cedric not too long ago, so this was how they decided to repay him...let him win. "no, you guys grab it-!" "oh my god, let's all just grab it," Norma yelled over the two bickering boys. They counted to three before twisting and turning and- ending up in a graveyard?

"What is this place," norma said; her voice sounded like honey to Fred as goes bumps danced across his neck. "guys- get back to the cup. I have seen this in a dream before" Harry was calm- or at least trying to be.

"what do you mean, Harry-" she was cut short by petter Pettigrew.

"Sectumsempra!" she flew back, hitting her head on an unmarked gravestone.

She gasped in pain as Fred ran to her side, grabbing her, pulling her behind a tall statue so no one would see. It smelled of crimson as the cuts became beeper, and gaining weep after weep, she was getting weaker by the second. Her neck and chest had the smaller Cuts she felt she was about to puke her guts; as the cuts danced around her every nerve, Fred was paralyzed and had no clue what to do; he was terrified. he came unprepared for anything like this- but he had to act fast. Her breath sounding of death; he didn't think she had enough strength.

"It's ok...I got you. Nor." she coughed up blood. 'w-what did I s-say about calling me that" she tried to laugh, but it hurt. "it hurts," she moaned in pain, her bottom lip quivered-Fred glassy Eyes is what hurt her most of all.

"I know darling I'll get us out of here- just hold on a minute longer-" Fred took the odds of getting her even more hurt- he teleported.

they landed next to the black lack. norma still laying on her back blood still seeking out.

"darling hey- hey look at me. open your eyes norma." Fred cried.

a breath escaped her mouth as she laughed. "Every time I come here I smell lemons, it's so weird" Norma said sucking in a last breath.

her last thought was about the fictional family that would fly around jumping from stars holding hands with smiles on their faces and laughter like a song when one would trip trying to catch up.

it always made her feel better.

"Nor?"

....