Chapter 15

It's a sunny morning and I'm just in bed scrolling through my phone. I come across the shade room and see that its a picture of Melo and some girl. In the picture his hugging and kissing her. It hurts a bit but I'm more angry then sad. How he gone say he miss me and do that shit. It's fine tho I'm just going to hit up gelo, he want to play then we gone play.

Gelo
@bbyshay hey gelo i see your in Sydney, wanna link?

I wait about 20 minutes before a get a reply

@gelo sounds cool what you tryna do?
@bbyshay how bout you come over ill send the address

I go on to send him the address and he replies saying he will be there in a bout an hour. I get showered, shave and clean up abit.

Gelos POV
I was not expecting shady to text me but I'm happy asf. I get up and get ready to go. As I'm heading down stairs of Melos apartment I'm staying at zo stops me as I'm walking out the door.
"Where you going fool" he says
"I'm going to see shay" i say
"WHAAA" i hear Melos big mouth say
"You heard me, I'm going to see shay" i say cheekly
"Ok lets go zo" he replies
"What do you mean we?" I say
"WERE coming with to" he says grabbing his keys and shoes
"Ain't nobody want y'all to come" i say but too late his already hopping into his car.

At her house

"Man i told y'all she doesn't want you here." I say annoyed
I knock on the door and she answers.

Shays pov
I open the door expecting to just see gelo but am met with all three ball brothers..... wow must be my lucky day, do you sense the sarcasm.

"Heyyy" zo says first with a toothy grin.

Hey y'all next chapter gonna get steamyyyy.