Chapter 17

Where kissing all the way up to my room and i shut the door and push gelo on my bed.
I crawl on top of him kissing up his clothed body.
I sit on hit lap and grind a little while taking his top of. He starts kissing all down my neck and face.
"Mm" I let out. He looks and me and smirks.
He flips us over and his gold chain is dangling above me.

Melo POV
"I forgot my phone brb." I say to zo
I didn't forget my phone i just know that look shay gave to gelo, she wants dick. And I'd be damn if my brother was the one to give it to her.
I open the door and make my way up the stairs and open her door. I see gelo on top of shay grinding, shirtless and shay moaning.
"Nah fuck this shit." I say angrily causing both of them to stop and turn to see me.
"Melo what are you doing, i thought you left." Shay saws
"That's all you got to say, you was just about to fuck my brother." I say back
Shay starts to get up of the bed leaving gelo doing the same.
"Yea i was now go so we can continue." She scream back
Stand there shocked but i scream back with " what the fuck your not fucking my brother slut". I say kinda regretting saying slut.

Shay POV
"How dare you fucking call me a slut:." I scream at him
"I can fuck who ever the fuck i want."
"No you can't, your mine still." He says
"IM NOT FUCKING YOURS. You made that quite clear. After everything you've done to me you still think you have some sort of claim on me. I will never be yours, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU." I say screaming. I fall to my knees and begin crying leaving both brothers standing there.
"Get out both of you." I say
I hear them leave and that when i make my way to the shower, i stay in there crying for about 20 minutes.
Im laying in bed when i look over and see gelo has left me countless texts and calls but none from melo.
I close my sore eyes and drift off to bed.

I really wanted them to hook up :(