Chapter 4

I've been doing this homeschooling thing for about 6 months now and its been great but because I'm a senior and I've basically done all the work I'm going to be traveling. I haven't decided exactly where I'm going but I have a couple of days to figure all that out. I hardly have any friends but I do have cousins who live in Australia that I was so close too and still am to this day so maybe I should go over there and surprise them, yeah I'm going to do that.

It's been about a week since that encounter with Melo and I got to say I miss him like crazy. It wasn't always bad with him, he did show me love and we did make some amazing memories together. but anyways its time for me to book my flight to Australia, I got in contact with my aunty to tell her what's happening and how I'm going to surprise my cousins and she was all for it. so after I did all that and got it sorted I head down stairs to tell my parents about it all.

"hey mum and dad, I'm going over to Australia at the end of august to surprise Narla and Marya." I say with glee!

"that's so good Shay." my mums says

"and how are you going to pay for this?" my dad asks curiously

"I'm going to use the money grandad left for me." I say

they just nod and carrying on with their day.

"I'm just going to go to target, to get some things." I speak

since I'm leaving in about 2 months or so I'm just going to get toothpaste and stuff like that, I'm just so exciting for this trip!

I've been in target just going down the isle's for about 20 minutes now with a few things in my trolley. my phone dings and I see that liangelo's texted me on Instagram, I wonder what does he want its not like we where real close just mutual friends. I click on and see that is says:

hey haven't talked in awhile, I feel like we should link?

I leave him on read as I carry on with my shopping. I'm finally at home in bed just scrolling through tik tok, but I remember about gelos text. I sit there thinking about what I should reply but nothing comes to mind so I just delete the message and go to sleep.

sorry this chapter is abit dry but if you have any ideas please comment. but there will be some new chapter tomorrow!

enjoy!