Chapter 2

After a week of staying home and getting all my new school paperwork stuff ready, I was finally starting my new school on Monday. Of course I told all my few friends that I had that I was moving schools to start fresh, and of course they all ghosted me after. It hurt but I just wanted to focus on new beginnings.

Monday morning

I wake up and happy to start the day. I get dressed and get breakfast and off I am to my new school. I arrive and head to the administration office and get my timetable. I get there and the lady's in the office give me all I need and send me my way to my first class. I sit in the middle of the class and students venture in finding a seat looking at me. The teacher begins and introduces me to the class and the day goes on with me going to class and meeting new people.

The day finishes and I would say it was a success, met a lot of new people, met a nice group of friends. I start walking home when I hear a group of boys laughing behind me, I look back and who do I see Lamelo with he's brothers and friends. I freak out for a split second but remain calm and continue listening to my music. I continue walking thinking he doesn't know it's me until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and their he is, smirking down on me this angers me because all the pain he's put me through.

"what's up with you ma?" he says all smug.

"don't talk to me." I say as I turn around

"aww dont be like that." he says

I continue walking but he pulls me back by my bag. This makes me snap.

"stop fuckin touchin me." I say with anger

"you have no right to touch me or talk to me, after the way you treated me like I was trash and a nobody, like I wasn't there for you on your hard days but where were you when my brother killed himself or when I miscarried?" I say now crying

" you lost me the day you couldn't carry my child." He says with hatred in he's voice

I run off, heartbroken again. I run inside my house and straight to the bathroom and grab my razors and lock the door. I slide down the door crying luckily no one is home to disturb me. I bring the razor up to my wrist and slide it across and next thing I know I'm bleeding out on the bathroom floor. I start to loose conscious but hear my mum burst through the door and then I black out completely.

4 months later

I wake up all dizzy and see my parents around me.

"aww my sweet darling." my mum oo's while hugging me

"I love you so much." my dad adds also while hugging me

"I'm so sorry for putting you guys through that again." I say with sadness

"don't worry honey we will get you the help you need." my dad says

And that's when the doctors came in and made sure I am ok.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!