Chapter 3

Wow I was in a coma for 4 months, what's happened?

Ive decided that I'm just going to start doing home schooling. I've also decided with the help of my parents that im going to be going to therapy once a week. i'm actually really glad to be going to therapy because my parents don't know about all that stuff that happen with Lamelo so it would be good to talk about that with someone. I look at my phone and see my friends from my new and old school have text me, I ignore my old friends and fill my new friends in about all that's happen. But as I'm going through my messages I see an unfamiliar one, I click on the message and it says:

Shayna I'm so sorry, It's not your fault of what happened to our baby I should have never said that. I don't know what I would do without you, I love you. There I said it, I love you with all my heart, I've been the worst to you and I will never be able to make that up to you. I just hope that even though our past wasn't great that our future is bright even if it means I'm not apart of it. lots of love Melo.

By the time I'm finish reading it I'm in tears, I cant believe it after knowing him for 5 years his never express he's emotions like that to me.EVER. I'm shock as to what to say and feel about this, so I just delete the message and go on with my day. I head down to the kitchen and see there are no snacks in the pantry, so I grab my car keys and go to the store. while I'm walking down the isle I hear the familiar laughs and chatter. My heart sunk, why does this always happen to me? I try to pry away from the laughter so that he doesn't see me but just as I was about to walk out the door my phone rang which caused the group to look at me. He's face went pale when he saw me just as mine did the same. just as I was about to walk out he comes running to hug me, I stand there shook not knowing what to do.

"Take me back Shayna, please." he begs right then and there in front of his friends

" lets go talk outside." I say

he follows behind me as I exit the shops without my snacks.

"Melo, we need to move on from each other you need to focus on your basketball career." I say with softness

" no I want to be with you, I don't want to play basketball if I don't have you." he says eagerly

I step back in shock.

"I'm sorry I cant do that to myself." I spoke as I get into my car and drive off.

-hey all hope you liked this chapter, if you have any request with how you want the story to go feel free to comment or pm me.