Chapter 16

"Hey guys" i say unsurely
"Come in" they follow me in the house.
"Come sit" the sit on my couch and there's an awkward silence.

"Sooo what brother you fucking" zo says joking

"Man stop being weird, we all know the answer" melo replies all cocky
" yea pretty obvious who she invited." Gelo includes as he nudges me with his arm.
I let out a laugh.
"Y'all haven't changed." I say with a giggle
"Oh trust me I've changed" melo says winking at me.
Mmm his so yummyyy, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have sex with him one more time.
"Boy we all know I'm big bro" zo says patting his chest.
"I ain't even gone say nothing shay finna see tonight" gelo says as he wraps his arms around me.
I look at him shocked and see melo look jealous.
I laugh while walking to turn the tv on and putting Netflix on. I take a sit next to gelo, I'm on the end and zo next to gelo and then melo at the other end.
"What y'all wanna watch?" I suggest.
"Let's watch zombieland?" Gelos suggests. They agree and i put it on.

20 minutes in
Gelo is so fine, but if i have sex with him i know melo gonna be so upset and mad. He might fr kill me or gelo, probs both.
I dont think i can have sex with melo cause there's always risk of getting all those feelings back. But with gelo it'll be good and meaningless, exactly what i need. The ultimate dream would be to fuck all 3 of them.

" what you thinking about" gelo says whispering
I learn in to his ear
Here it goes.
"I'm thinking of fucking you" i say while pulling away from his ear smiling.
He looks at me and smirks.
Yesss i shot my shot and it went in, not i want him in me.
" hey y'all its getting late how bout y'all leave" gelo says and i agree.
"Yeah thanks so much for coming guys it was fun." I say while opening the door.
Hurryyy up I'm tryna get dickkk.
"You not coming gelo." Zo asks suspicions
"Nah shay and i are going to go out tomorrow, ill sleep here on the couch." Gelo says
"Yeah you better." Melo says as he walks out a angrily.
"Bye guys." I wave both the boys of before closing and looking the door.
I turn and smirk at gelo.
I run and jump on him and the night begins.

Smut next chapter!