>Loving You< Ending

My eyes glanced upon the big man in front of me. I knew, that I had to decide in this very second. He wouldn't rest or settle down, if I deny to tell him the answer, that he deserves. Michael was breathing heavily, while his hands literally choke the knife. Tension was in the air as I approached him. He didn't back away, no, he stands still and doesn't move a single muscle. His eyes were watching my movements.

"Michael...?" My voice was bearily a whisper, as I spoke out his name.

He tilts his head in return, showing that he was in fact listening. I slowly lift my hand, placing it on his chest. I could feel his steady heartbeat quicken. What I didn't expect though was, that he placed his free hand upon mine. It was rather rough and cold, though it showed me, that he means no harm. It was a caring side of him, which made this decision even easier for me. He cares about me. Loves me with every second of his life. I know, that he wouldn't hurt me.

"I'm so sorry, for what I did to you in the past..." I spoke. Feeling, that my eyes began to water.

The thought of being a huge major factor, in his nowadays persona, was unbearable. I can't help but think about, how things would have been, if I'd have chose different approaches. Made diffrent decisions. How Michael and I would've been, if only I have seen, how terribly others treated him and how worse his condition has gotten. I can't blame others. I caused him to become the man he is today. Society caused him to become the man he is today.

"If only I listened to you..." I could feel his hand squeeze mine in a comforting way. Even now he was there for me, helping me with my emotions. How could I have been so blind? Not seeing, that he cared about me more, than anyone else did besides my family. Who can blame me though. I was a child back then. Not knowing it better. Always being a little mischievous.

"And if you allow...I would love to come with you."

Michael's eyes widen at my offer. He froze on spot, not even breathing at this point. At first I thought, that he was against it, though that quickly changed as soon as he picked me up and spun me around. He was nodding his head viciously, and I could swear, that I heared a quiet sob behind his pale mask.

"Let's get out of here..." he slowly spoke as he held me in his massive arms and began to walk down the corridor. I leaned my head against his chest, closing my eyes and forgetting my surroundings. If that's the feeling of true happiness, then I won't give it away. Never.

-----------------------

We reach my old house. Greeting us at the front door was my now soon to be ex. He glared daggers into my head as Michael still carries me to the door. Truth to be told, I was nervous and excited at the same time, since I had no clue, what was about to happen.

"Where were you?!" Ben yelled as he threw his hands up into the air.

"Like you'd give a damn about knowing where I was." I answered mumbling and played with my fingers.

"What?! Ok, that's it. We're gonna have a talk." He hissed out and pointed his finger at me, before his attention went to Michael. "Thank you for bringing her back. Now let her down and go your own way again. Oh and by the way, it ain't Halloween anymore, you darn freak."

Michael glances at me, like he was asking me, if Ben was serious about it. Michael then ignored his comment and just walks inside the house.

"Hey!" Ben yelled from behind us as he closed the door.

Michael just walks straight to the stairs, though Ben wasn't having it. He sprinted in front of Michael and held his hands up.

"Who allowed you to come in?! You fucking asshole better get your ass out of here or I'll throw you out myself!"

I wasn't sure why, but I had to contain my laughter, which didn't go unnoticed by Michael. He playfully squeezed me and then planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Did you just kiss her?!" Ben yelled confused and then tried to reach out to me, though Michael quickly grabs his wrists and twists it. Causing several bones in his arm to crack and eventually to the point of breaking his arm. Ben cried out of pain as he fell on his knees and inspects his arm.

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO BROKE MY ARM!"

Michael rolled his eyes and put me down. He pets my head and points towards the stairs, leading to my room. I understood what he tried to say and made my way upstairs.

"(Y/N)! IF YOU DON'T HELP ME KNOW, I'LL FUCKING LEAVE YOU!"

"I forgot to tell you...I'm divorcing your ass." I said smiling and skipped up the stairs. I finally felt a bit powerful and happy again, which was something I've missed.

Michael chuckls at that. Then his attention was on my ex. He cracked his knuckles and a cruel smile crossed his face. The little man in front of his boots, reminded him of someone in the past. Wesley. He was just like him, but this time, Michael was the one who had won this competition. He had won the girls heart and this wasn't going to change ever again. He approached Ben slowly. Taking his sweet ass time, while his prey began to cry out to his loved one. He enjoys this moment and took everything as much as he could get in.

Screams filled the house. The lights shut down. The neighborhood is falling into silence. The wind was blasting through the trees and the last leafs left the tree. Haddonfield was once again a small peaceful city. The tales of the Boogeyman have never gotten old. None could tell, If the story was real. If the Boogeyman ever existed, though some say, that he was still rooming the streets on Halloween. The murder of Ben would always be a case unsolved. The Body of Loomis, which was found in the middle of a forest, would always be a mystery. And the sudden disappearance of (Y/n), would always throw questions up. Some believe, that she was killed. Some say, that she has become a killer herself. And then there were stories of her, where Michael Myers has made her his priority, his reason to live.

Well, only Michael knows what has happened to her. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he picked the little toddler up and kissed his/her cheek. His eyes glanced upon the beautiful woman, who was struggling with reaching the top shelf. Michael helped her, of course, before planting a kiss upon her forehead. Only Michael knew where she was. Only Michael knew what has happened and this...would never change. Because he was finally happy and he wasn't going to give his happiness away.

"Mickey, could you bring this to our room?"

Michael only nodded and took the basket from his Lovers hands. She smiles sweetly up to him, before turning around and preparing the food. Michael whistles a unknown song under his breath, while his legs carried him to the said location. He carefully placed the basket down. Before he returns to (Y/n), he got a envelope out of his suit. All his thoughts and feelings were put into the work, that he holds in his hands. He even learned, how to properly write the words and that his handwriting looked better, just so that he can express his feelings for the one, who matters the most to him. A smile formed on his lips and brought the envelope up to his masked face. He planted a kiss upon it and placed it on the pillow of his Love. "Love, Michael" was neatly writen on the paper, fully on display as soon as she sees it.

"Love! Michael! Dinner is ready!" An angelic voice called out to him, which only seemed to widen his smile. He nods towards the envelope, before leaving the room. Coming, my Love.