|Chapter 2|

One week has passed since my first day at school and I've made already many friends there. Wesley and I have grown super close these past days and Michael is not happy about it. He and I talked yesterday and he told me that he didn't want me to be friends with Wesley, which was surprising. Michael apologised to me after all that though and I promised that I would spend more time with him again which made him very happy. I spend the whole day with him and actually had a good time.
Today at school our teacher told us about a costume party this upcoming week and I was pretty excited and so were my friends.

"With whom will you go to that party?" Samantha asks me and smiled as she scribbled something down.

"I don't know to be honest."

"Maybe Wesley will ask you." She said wiggling her eyebrows which made me blush madly. I pushed her lightly and we giggled.

"Stop that, he won't ask me." I said and scribbled the homework for today in my little book.

"I'm sure he will." Samantha suddenly whispered to me and smirked.
I rolled my eyes and caught just right then the brown eyes of the boy who was watching me. Wesley blushed madly and turned his attention back to his book. This made me smile, I drew little hearts all over my book as I wandered into my daydreams.

《 Time Skip 》

"I will see you tomorrow then, bye (Y/n)" Samantha said and jogged down the hallway. I shook my head laughing and put my belongings into the locker.

"Why are you laughing?" I jump as the sudden voice scared me half to death. Wesley grinned at my reaction and leaned against the other lockers.

"Wesley! You scared me half to death!" I said giggling and calmed down again.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask you something and then I'm gone again."

"Thank God, what is the question?" I asked laughing as he looked offended at me.

"Ouch (L/n), that hurt me pretty bad." He said pretending to be hurt and smiled as I lightly pushed him.

"Awww I'm so not sorry, now tell me what the question is?"

"I wanted to ask you...uhm...if you'd like to go to the party with me?" He asks nervously and looked at me hopefully.

"Uhm yea sure...are we going to hold hands?" I asked playing with my fingers and claimed lightly.

"Uh if you want to?"

I nod my head and looked into his brown eyes.

"But no kissing Wesley!" I quickly said and stuck my tongue out.

"We will see." He said smiling before he walked to his friend who was waiting for him and they both walked to the next class.
I shook my head smiling and took my chemistry book out of the looked before walking to my class.
I got in and sat down next to Lea, who has already safed a chair for me.

"Hey Lea." I greeted her and she knowingly smiled at me.

"Did you say yes?" She asks me smiling like an idiot.

"How do you know?" I asked her confused but also smiling.

"Wesley and I talked at lunch and I told him to ask you, since you like him too." She said laughing and I pushed her blushing.

The lessons began and we all started to work on our projects as suddenly someone walked through the door.

"Myers, you're late again. Be on time next time!" Mr Brown said angrily and scribbled Michaels name down on his list.
Michael shrugged with his shoulders and huffed as he walked to the back, he looked at me for a second and passed me a note, before he sat down and worked with July on the project.

"What does it say?" Lea asks me curious and scooted closer to me, so she could read the letter with me.

Dear (Y/n),

I've been thinking about you quiet a lot and was wondering if you would like to go to the party with me? Cross one of the answers down below and pass it as soon as possible back to me :)

□ Yes □ No

P.s I like you

Love, Michael

"Uhhhh he likes you." Lea said laughing and I rolled my eyes.
"What will you answer?"

"Obviously no, I'm going with Wesley. " I said sadden and crosses the answer no, but also scribbled something next to the answer.

Dear (Y/n),

I've been thinking about you quiet a lot and was wondering if you would like to go to the party with me? Cross one of the answers down below and pass it as soon as possible back to me :)

□ Yes ■ No , I'm going with Wesley, sorry Mickey :/ ♡

P.s I like you

Love, Michael

I folded the paper and passed it to Ben and he passed it to Michael, who was already looking at the paper. I couldn't look at him as he opened the little letter, so I looked back at Lea and hoped for the best.

Michael suddenly stood up and threw something across the room before he left the room, leaving his backpack on the ground. Lea was about to burst out laughing while I was shocked by his sudden action. I hope he isn't mad at me, I thought and bit my bottom lip.
I saw that he forgot his backpack so I picked it up and put it next to mine, so I could bring it over to him after school.

《Time Skip》

After school I immediately walked over to Michael's place.
I knocked on his door and his sister answered it.

"Can I help u?" She asked while chewing her gum.

"Is Michael home?" I asked and looked pass her if I could see him standing somewhere.

"Nah, he ain't home. What do you want?"

"Uhm h-he forgot his b-b-backpack at school." I stuttered and held his bag up.

"Gosh speak like a normal human." She said annoyed by my stutter and grabbed the back.

"Sorry." I quietly mumbled and played with my fingers.

"Yea, yea whatever. Thanks anyways. Bye." And before I could say something else she shut the door on my face. I swallowed and backed away from the door slowly before I walked back home.
My mother was already waiting for me at the front door and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before she left for work.
I decided to call Wesley since Michael wasn't home and I was bored.
But...I had the strange feeling that someone was watching me.